JokersWarPig

I use their tails to support them in standing poses

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Wait, there are NECA stands?

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

Quote from: Zenstoren on Aug 03, 2014, 05:09:56 PM
Mine stand perfectly fine. If you're having trouble keeping them from diving, buy 20 NECA stands on eBay for £10.99

Quote from: Xenomrph on Aug 04, 2014, 12:58:37 PM
Wait, there are NECA stands?

Yes they do, but NECA's new line of Aliens don't have the peg holes in their feet to utilize them, also the balance issue is due to the alien figures being so top heavy there is so much going on from the waist up that it throws off the balance. this is especially bad if your figure has loose knees, hips, or ankles.

As I said, a Tamashii stand would work best.

dHunter333

dHunter333

yes, use their tails to make them stand, so they lean back on them they wont fall

i hope neca re releases the big chap and alien warrior throughout all of these human figures, they are selling extremely well everyone from what i've seen

khas

khas

Hi, is there any news on the release date of the Series 3?

Predalien91

Predalien91

Quote from: khas on Aug 30, 2014, 08:32:24 AM
Hi, is there any news on the release date of the Series 3?
I wanna say November I heard awhile back.

Vark_

Vark_

Some shops I checked changed recentely their pre-order date due December. Same for the queen.
We're far from July they originally planned  ::). Hope it's gonna be worth waiting with the new production line.

khas

khas

Sounds like a very unprofessional attitude from Neca. At least they could give some more clear information on delays.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

A non-Aliens NECA figure I had on pre-order recently changed to a December release on the listed day of release. I think NECA are having some big problems...

khas

khas

In the Amazon site, continue to set November 28 as release date

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Quote from: [CANCERBLACK] on Oct 05, 2014, 11:40:32 PM
A non-Aliens NECA figure I had on pre-order recently changed to a December release on the listed day of release. I think NECA are having some big problems...

They have a LOT of products coming out.

Vark_

Vark_

Some new pics for the next releases at NYCC 2014 : I don't know for Series 3 or Ripley (can't see the little sheet of paper for those), but the queen is expected due November.

http://idlehands1.blogspot.fr/2014/10/nycc-2014-neca-doesnt-disappoint-aliens.html

Vark_

Vark_

Video talk about the master mold of Kane's Nostromo suit at NYCC.
http://www.tested.com/art/movies/465858-neca-toys-alien-nostromo-spacesuit-figure/?utm_campaign=101314nycctested&utm_source=necafbgplus&utm_medium=social

Some cool glances at the other upcoming Alien Series 3 & 4 too.
Notice that the runner Alien's jaw can be widely opened and the inner jaw extracted.

Blerbins

Blerbins

FYI, Just asked NECA about the Queen and it appears they did redo her teeth so they are more translucent. The NYCC pics show the change.

Vark_

Vark_

Series 4 (Dallas / Ripley in suit + idle Jones / Ripley in uniform + hissing Jones) is announced due January 2015 !
Let's hope they can take the schedule.

Many new pics in this page, and awesome close-ups to the Alien Series 3 & 4 at the bottom end.

http://kastorskorner.com/wp/2014/10/10/nycc-2014-necas-awesome-return-to-nycc/?utm_campaign=kastornycc&utm_source=necafbgplus&utm_medium=social

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed