Mala'kak

Quote from: Gr33n M4n on Jan 08, 2023, 05:58:55 PMMy fiancé got me this

https://i.imgur.com/dTxFc5T.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ZzWNnPl.jpg

This is awesome, I have the same!

What do we think this is worth now?

DeusVulture

DeusVulture

Come on NECA, give us something like a Crusher or a proper Praetorian.

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

I would love to see that as well, but I doubt we'll see it. Neca is probably loosing the license.

bobcunk

bobcunk

Quote from: Still Collating... on Aug 26, 2023, 01:04:40 PMI would love to see that as well, but I doubt we'll see it. Neca is probably loosing the license.
who gains more fir the license? Wouldnt Disney want has mauch merchandise as possible to getbtge maximum amount of royalties? Why not licenses tge rights ro multiple companies in an scale with no limits? With no exclusiveness.

dHunter333

dHunter333

I don't know the answer, but I think its standard when companies get the license, that they agree no other companies can make figures in the same scale and the same pricepoint.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

I just recently got confirmation that the line is definitely continuing from a personal source. They're doing like some recent interviews have stated and slowing down to get more focused on things. Lots of stuff going on behind the scenes. But we should expect to see things for upcoming productions like we recently did with their PREY figure.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Nov 15, 2023, 07:24:38 AMI just recently got confirmation that the line is definitely continuing from a personal source. They're doing like some recent interviews have stated and slowing down to get more focused on things. Lots of stuff going on behind the scenes. But we should expect to see things for upcoming productions like we recently did with their PREY figure.
No mention the next film, "Romulus" and I bet NECA is already working on that.
Hope NECA release again both Red Alien queen and the one from Resurrection film, though I don´t have more display place  ;D  :laugh:

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Nov 15, 2023, 07:24:38 AMI just recently got confirmation that the line is definitely continuing from a personal source. They're doing like some recent interviews have stated and slowing down to get more focused on things. Lots of stuff going on behind the scenes. But we should expect to see things for upcoming productions like we recently did with their PREY figure.

Great! Thanks for the heads up! Can you just confirm do you know if they're doing anything for the line that's not related to the upcoming show and movie? ;)

thexenomorph

thexenomorph

I will forever hope for more Prometheus figures. Even when it's 50 years from now.  ;D

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Still Collating... on Nov 16, 2023, 12:01:34 AMGreat! Thanks for the heads up! Can you just confirm do you know if they're doing anything for the line that's not related to the upcoming show and movie? ;)

I know a little bit of what they are working on, but can't elaborate. But really got confirmation that both Alien and Predator are indeed not going anywhere for NECA.

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Ok, fair! I'm glad they're keeping the license, just hope they get to release a bit more often, cause they really slowed things down. Hope they get back to releasing the Kenner stuff one day and some of the other comic and game Preds and Aliens. A big and chunky Predalien (not only from AVPR) and a true Praetorian (not that low effort thing they released) would be a dream. The Queen and Rhino Alien are some of the best I've seen, so hoping for a return to more elaborate figures in the future!

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: thexenomorph on Nov 16, 2023, 02:17:42 AMI will forever hope for more Prometheus figures. Even when it's 50 years from now.  ;D
Some Ultimate figures from that movie would be welcome.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

A re-release or update of the 1:4 Big Chap or Warrior is my main wish. I think I'm done with 1:12 figures, but I'd definitely get a big guy to go with my 1:4 Elder.

dHunter333

dHunter333

Quote from: Still Collating... on Nov 16, 2023, 10:32:07 PMOk, fair! I'm glad they're keeping the license, just hope they get to release a bit more often, cause they really slowed things down. Hope they get back to releasing the Kenner stuff one day and some of the other comic and game Preds and Aliens. A big and chunky Predalien (not only from AVPR) and a true Praetorian (not that low effort thing they released) would be a dream. The Queen and Rhino Alien are some of the best I've seen, so hoping for a return to more elaborate figures in the future!

What low effort Praetorian did Neca release?

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

The Neca Aliens Defiance xeno, based on the Alien from the comic ALiens Defiance by Tristan Jones, that Alien represents his version of a Praetorian (cause he wasn't allowed to use the Big Chap for some reason at the time). Neca's version not only wasn't accurate at all to the comic, it was also just an Alien isolation body with a retooled head. The Praetorian should've been bigger as depicted in the comic, and the head should've been bigger and more accurate IMO.

Game and comic Praetorians and Predaliens are my top pick for their future figures. The Rhino Alien was fantastic. They can reuse that size and parts. More Kenner Aliens are also on my wishlist. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed