The Role-Playing Narrative Thread

Started by Dovahkiin, Oct 10, 2013, 09:53:00 PM

Do the RP here or in another, seperate forum?

Here at AvPGalaxy
In a seperate forum
Author
The Role-Playing Narrative Thread (Read 12,147 times)

Dark Bladed Hunter

hahaha yeah except for the 3 obvious "tie ins" (What 55 look like is a robot from Total Recall, gun from predators, and the Tyrell Corporation from Blade Runner)

I like writing and creating ;D I really want to be a film director, a comic book writer or a game writer hahaha

Do you guys want me to do an info post about Radaka on here? like what it looks like, where it located, history, and stuff like that

off topic but maybe I should post a topic about my A/P fan fiction since you all seem to like my imagination lol

Dovahkiin

Alright everyone. The members participating in the test-run are as follows:

Dovahkiin
Space Sweeper
Aspie
Cal427eb
Charles Xavier
Dark Bladed Hunter
SM (Possibly?)

By all means invite whoever you'd like before we get this started.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich as Crazy Rich?

On a serious note I'm in, well... at least I'm interested. I have a lot on my plate but I don't mind seeing where this goes at least.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Oct 11, 2013, 05:28:06 PM

On a serious note I'm in, well... at least I'm interested. I have a lot on my plate but I don't mind seeing where this goes at least.
Think of a character to roleplay as orrrrrr you could make up your own character if you wanted.

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Cal427eb on Oct 11, 2013, 05:28:56 PM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Oct 11, 2013, 05:28:06 PM

Think of a character to roleplay as orrrrrr you could make up your own character if you wanted.

I like the sound of that.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Go ahead and make your cowboy then.

Crazy Rich

Am I that predictable?

I will when I find time, as I said I have lots on my plate.

Cal427eb

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Cal427eb on Oct 11, 2013, 05:36:57 PM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Oct 11, 2013, 05:35:45 PM
Am I that predictable?
Yup.  :laugh:

I was about to say the exact same thing.

JokersWarPig

sooooo you could be type of character from any series or you have make your own character up? Or both?

Space Sweeper

As long as they're combatable for a human sized-character and fit the rules established on the first page, it'll work.

Dovahkiin

Pretty much, yeah.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Space Girl - Diana Aragon

Skills: 5 year experience as a Computer Software and Hardware engineer.
        Bi-lingual in English, and Spanish
        Critical Thinker

Background: Upon graduating from College, Diana was given a job offer by Solar Incorporated (thanks to her many hours of working as an intern for said company), as assistant engineer at the Luna station. Upon her arrival she noticed she was the only female on this station, with more on the way in the coming weeks. This made for awkward conversations, advances by creepy dudes, and of course was given the nickname of Space Girl. Some thought it was funny, others thought it was lame, regardless it stuck. To make a long story short (I'm f**king lazy right now) the Luna station was attacked by Mercenaries looking for Dr. Audrey in order to obtain a device that was kept secret from most of the working populace for a damn good reason.

Being one of the survivors, of the attack, Diana stumbled through the decaying hallways of this otherwise amazing looking station. She found survivors here and there, was given help by those that could not bring it onto themselves to help fix this situation. The mercenaries eventually got what they came for, but not without racking up a large body count. Diana was lucky enough to survive but would be forever traumatized by what transpired. Years after the event, she heard rumors and whispers of what the device was, what it was to be used for, and theories about who wanted it and why. Diana paid little to no attention to any information regarding a terrible point in her life, a point in time she wishes she could be free of.

Current Status:
She is now travelling back and forth between stations on Earth, the Moon, and the occasional trip to Mars whenever she's needed to help set things up and running.

Dova, I have no idea where where this narrative, where all of us are participating, is going to take place. If anything needs to be changed in this profile I made because it might interfere with anything you have planned already, please tell me what needs to be changed.

Charles Xavier

Hmm...I have a character profile in mind, but I'll save it for a little later if that's cool with you guys. ;)

Dovahkiin

Quote from: ShadowPred on Oct 12, 2013, 12:49:46 AM
Space Girl - Diana Aragon

Skills: 5 year experience as a Computer Software and Hardware engineer.
        Bi-lingual in English, and Spanish
        Critical Thinker

Background: Upon graduating from College, Diana was given a job offer by Solar Incorporated (thanks to her many hours of working as an intern for said company), as assistant engineer at the Luna station. Upon her arrival she noticed she was the only female on this station, with more on the way in the coming weeks. This made for awkward conversations, advances by creepy dudes, and of course was given the nickname of Space Girl. Some thought it was funny, others thought it was lame, regardless it stuck. To make a long story short (I'm f**king lazy right now) the Luna station was attacked by Mercenaries looking for Dr. Audrey in order to obtain a device that was kept secret from most of the working populace for a damn good reason.

Being one of the survivors, of the attack, Diana stumbled through the decaying hallways of this otherwise amazing looking station. She found survivors here and there, was given help by those that could not bring it onto themselves to help fix this situation. The mercenaries eventually got what they came for, but not without racking up a large body count. Diana was lucky enough to survive but would be forever traumatized by what transpired. Years after the event, she heard rumors and whispers of what the device was, what it was to be used for, and theories about who wanted it and why. Diana paid little to no attention to any information regarding a terrible point in her life, a point in time she wishes she could be free of.

Current Status:
She is now travelling back and forth between stations on Earth, the Moon, and the occasional trip to Mars whenever she's needed to help set things up and running.

Dova, I have no idea where where this narrative, where all of us are participating, is going to take place. If anything needs to be changed in this profile I made because it might interfere with anything you have planned already, please tell me what needs to be changed.

It's fine man. The RP is most likely going to take place in a vast galaxy. I'm going to be an Alpha-Series Big Daddy. As long as its a human-esque creature and it follows the rules on the first page, you should be fine.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed