The Role-Playing Narrative Thread

Started by Dovahkiin, Oct 10, 2013, 09:53:00 PM

Do the RP here or in another, seperate forum?

Here at AvPGalaxy
In a seperate forum
Author
The Role-Playing Narrative Thread (Read 12,144 times)

Charles Xavier

Guys, what do you prefer, continue this here or at the old Pillowfight Thread? I can go either way with it.  :-\

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Just finish it in there. That's what makes the most logical sense.

Charles Xavier

Okay-dokey.  :)

Dovahkiin

Alright, everyone, let's get our characters established and get a setting in place so we can make this test run.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Oct 11, 2013, 02:33:46 AM
Alright, everyone, let's get our characters established and get a setting in place so we can make this test run.

Well as far as setting goes, I'm with Sweeper.

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Oct 10, 2013, 10:04:32 PM
My two cents, it should just be an open galaxy as a setting. A bunch of planets, space battles, accommodates sci-fi and fantasty, all that.

Leaves plenty of freedom to make things interesting.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I'm gonna wait for more people before we begin the test.

Dovahkiin

Well by all means invite who you'd want to be here.

Dark Bladed Hunter

Dark Bladed Hunter

is this okay? if it's not, I'll delete it :)

Race/being of Living: Cybernetic Endoskeleton built by Tyrell Corporation
Name/Model: XH-55 (55 for short)

Abilities: track, hack, scavenge, repair   
Weapons: Scavenged silenced Plasma rifle

Backstory: Station at the Tyrell Corporation's small storage complex on a now dead uninhabitable desert planet, TC-279 (Redaka). 55's the only "living" thing on the planet. His job was to scavenge for any life or values of this once inhabitable planet before the collapse of the Tyrell Corporation two years ago.Now he wonders the galaxy when he can, selling scavenged goods or tracking something for anyone who's willing to pay. His Communications device got broken in a firefight, he uses audio clips to communicate. He still can be located in the storage complex on Redaka most of the time due to lack of ships that are willing to go to Redaka. 

Motto: If you need something, I'm your guy, short of speak

Space Sweeper

Holy shit that's cool.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Dark Bladed Hunter on Oct 11, 2013, 05:05:57 AM

Abilities: track, hack, scavenge   

Backstory: Station at the Tyrell Corporation's small storage complex on a now dead uninhabitable desert planet, TC-279 (Redaka). 55's the only "living" thing on the planet. His job was to scavenge for any life or values of this once inhabitable planet before the collapse of the Tyrell Corporation two years ago.Now he wonders the galaxy when he can, scavenging or tracking something for anyone who's willing to pay.His Communications device got broken in a firefight, he uses audio clips to communicate. He still can be located in the storage complex on Redaka most of the time due to lack of ships that are willing to go to Redaka. 

HOOOOLLLLLLYYY SHIIIIIIIITTTT WE GOTTA BADASS OVER HERE

SM

SM

I'm wearing boots of escaping.

Dark Bladed Hunter

Quote from: Cal427eb on Oct 11, 2013, 05:08:29 AM

Abilities: track, hack, scavenge   

Backstory: Station at the Tyrell Corporation's small storage complex on a now dead uninhabitable desert planet, TC-279 (Redaka). 55's the only "living" thing on the planet. His job was to scavenge for any life or values of this once inhabitable planet before the collapse of the Tyrell Corporation two years ago.Now he wonders the galaxy when he can, scavenging or tracking something for anyone who's willing to pay.His Communications device got broken in a firefight, he uses audio clips to communicate. He still can be located in the storage complex on Redaka most of the time due to lack of ships that are willing to go to Redaka. 

HOOOOLLLLLLYYY SHIIIIIIIITTTT WE GOTTA BADASS OVER HERE

Too much? sorry, do I need to delete it?

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

No, it's awesome.

Dark Bladed Hunter

Dark Bladed Hunter

Dovahkiin

Abilities: track, hack, scavenge, repair   

Backstory: Station at the Tyrell Corporation's small storage complex on a now dead uninhabitable desert planet, TC-279 (Redaka). 55's the only "living" thing on the planet. His job was to scavenge for any life or values of this once inhabitable planet before the collapse of the Tyrell Corporation two years ago.Now he wonders the galaxy when he can, selling scavenged goods or tracking something for anyone who's willing to pay. His Communications device got broken in a firefight, he uses audio clips to communicate. He still can be located in the storage complex on Redaka most of the time due to lack of ships that are willing to go to Redaka. 

Dude, did you just make that up? 0_0

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed