Who would win? Bare naked Predator vs. Xenomorph?

Started by StayFrosty, Nov 08, 2011, 09:37:23 AM

Who would win? Bare naked Predator vs. Xenomorph?

Predator
7 (25%)
Xenomorph
14 (50%)
Outcome would depend on strength of each specimen
7 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author
Who would win? Bare naked Predator vs. Xenomorph? (Read 12,720 times)

StayFrosty

So basically I was just thinking to myself that typically a Predator can kill an Alien will no problem. But what if the Predator was basically naked? The Predator has no weapons, spears, nothing. It's an animalistic fight to the death.

I'm thinking it could go either way. I think it would mainly depend on how strong and intelligent the Predator is. Some Predators would get killed, others wouldn't. Some Predators might be strong enough to rip the Alien's body parts off, but then again acid will go shooting all over the Predator, so both would likely end up dead.

Stalker

It depends on the individuals. Most Aliens are more or less the same, but Predators are every bit as diverse as humans.

Obviously the Alien has all the natural advantages- tougher skin, teeth, claws, a tail & acid blood, but I wouldn't call it a one-sided fight. We've seen Predators perform great displays of power & speed, equal or even superior to an 'average' Xeno. I'm sure a veteran Yautja could take one down in hand to hand combat without weapons.

Kel G 426

That subject was brought up (briefly) in another thread and I said this:

Quote from: kelgaard on Apr 27, 2010, 06:46:59 AM
Quote from: SiL on Apr 26, 2010, 01:30:26 AM

Naked Pred and an Alien in a room and the Pred's f**ked.

Maybe not totally f**ked.  The Pred could wrestle the Alien!  No, seriously!  He'd suffer a lot of lacerations and puncture wounds, but maybe he could get a grip on the Alien's long head and snap it's neck.

Paper thin, I know, but hey it's worth a shot.

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=31662.msg713328;topicseen#msg713328

Bat Chain Puller

But afterward the wrestling, the Predator would be unable to spoon the Alien.

Dorsal pipes.

Kel G 426

Unless it's a sexy, streamlined A³ model.

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: kelgaard on Nov 08, 2011, 02:56:35 PM
Unless it's a sexy, streamlined A³ model.
Doggie Style.

Spoiler
[close]

Kel G 426

:D

Spoiler
Whippet!

Whippet good!
[close]

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: kelgaard on Nov 08, 2011, 03:07:20 PM
:D

Spoiler
Whippet!

Whippet good!
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Topazora

Topazora

the xenomorph has way more natural advantages over the predator.  Predators may not be as soft and squishy as humans, but they're still soft and squishy.  So, I'm going to say the xenomorph has a much better chance at winning this battle.

predxeno

Xenomorph.  It is highly implied that anyway in Aliens vs Predator Omnibus 1 in the short story featuring Two Stripe (I think his name was).

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

How is this a thread.

SM

^ Beat me to it.

Predator goes down in less than 10 seconds into the first round.

chupacabras acheronsis

people just want to see predators naked.

Predator Queen

^ Beat me to it

chupacabras acheronsis

heh, i lost the bet. LadyZero didn't got it first.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed