Things Introduced to You By Other Members

Started by Space Sweeper, Nov 17, 2010, 10:53:40 PM

Author
Things Introduced to You By Other Members (Read 13,294 times)

Space Sweeper

There have been some very great things I've had introduced to me by fellow Galaxiers, and a lot of people have shared their favorite things, spreading them like a disease. The good(?) kind.

Name a few things you've been introduced to.

Some of mine:

-Ender's Game- AvatarIII (thank you so fu*king much for the recommendation!)

-Moon (Soundtrack/inspiration to see the movie)- SpaceMarines

-Specified Name Generator- Drago-Morph (without that I wouldn't have fallen upon the eventual result of Juliana Emerson)

-Help narrowing down 'Fatale' lead name- AvatarIII [Click]

There's probably a bunch more, but I'll just update later as I remember.

Ghost Rider

Far to many to count.

Mr. Domino

The only one recently (semi-recently) was in a thread about how new music sucks, where MrLee (at least I'm pretty sure it was him) turned me on to a band called Hurts. I'm still waiting for their debut album to be released here in the states - may have to bite the bullet and import it. From what I've heard of it on YouTube, its entirely worth it.

TJ Doc

Crater cake.

First Blood

2001 & Blade Runner

TheMonolith/SpaceMarines.

After learning about these two films. I went on to read the book and watch the films. Both were excellent, and I am happy to have learned about them  :)

TheMonolith

I second Blade Runner.

SpaceMarines

Hm...

Off the top of my head, all I can think of right now is Gorillaz. (Space Sweeper)

But there are definitely more.

Quote from: TJ Doc on Nov 17, 2010, 11:51:42 PM
Crater cake.

Damn straight, motherf**ker. 8)

Predator Queen

Ghost Rider showed me the Tourettes Guy XD

Ghost Rider

Purebreedalien

Nightmare Asylum introduced me to Tremors, in return I introduced him to Deadpool.

TheMonolith introduced me to the art of Friend Tagging.

Space Sweeper introduced me to Battlestar Galactica (I have yet to watch Season 1)

SpaceMarines/Space Sweeper introduced me to 2001 and Blade Runner (both of which I still need to watch)

I can't think of any more right now.

Space Sweeper

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Nov 18, 2010, 08:32:56 AM
SpaceMarines/Space Sweeper introduced me to 2001 and Blade Runner (both of which I still need to watch) http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee44/Xenomorph02/Deadpool%20Emoticons/e26962.gif

I suggest you do so. Quickly.

I can only keep the hounds at bay for so long.

TJ Doc

Akshully, you introduced me to The Forever War after constantly nattering on about how good it was a few months ago. I'm currently half way through it, but it's a great read.

So thanks for that.

SpaceMarines

You're welcome.

That's one of the best books I've ever read.

TJ Doc

I could say the same.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed