Time to confess

Started by Ratchetcomand, Dec 06, 2009, 05:05:52 AM

Author
Time to confess (Read 12,939 times)

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

- I'm amoral, in that I don't feel like I have a place condemning anyone else for their actions. I certainly have feelings about certain acts, but I don't feel like I can objectively condemn them in any fashion.

- I have a very difficult time initiating friendships/relationships, since I'm not particularly outspoken. I like to observe.

- I'm not quite above stealing a girl from a friend. <_<;

- I work out, because I developed insecurity and latent aggression after being assaulted on my way home one night.

- I'm not a nasty drunk, but I get nasty drunk. Which is why I stopped drinking straight vodka and downgraded to beer.

- I can enjoy J-Pop.

- I drink the blood of virgins to prevent my body from decaying and forever binding my soul to a decrepit, useless mortal shell.

Undeadite

Undeadite

Quote from: MadassAlex on Dec 07, 2009, 02:28:14 AM
- I drink the blood of virgins to prevent my body from decaying and forever binding my soul to a decrepit, useless mortal shell.

I hear Oprah does the same thing to ensure her dominion.  :D

A55tricky

A55tricky

- i really like the street fighter movie from the 90s

- i don't find a lot of female actresses attractive.( i'm not gay, i have 2 children and a lovely wife.)

- i have a newborn child and some of my family still don't know because i never call any of my family members for no good reason.

- i think vampires are over used and wouldn't care if i never saw another book, movie, tv show about them.

- i talk about how much i hate pets, but secretly i love animals. i don't know why i do that.

- i wont play some really good video games for silly reasons. (ex: i am a huge star wars fan. i mean HUGE! but i have not or ever will play THE FORCE UNLEASHED, because when you hit some one with a lightsaber it doesn't cut through them but knocks them away, and he holds his lightsaber backwards.)

-when i'm alone i still watch the ninja turtle movies.

- when i see a woman pushing a guy around and saying "i'm not afraid of you" i always hope he punches her in the face. i wouldn't, but i would still laugh if i saw it.

-i think nass car racing is a huge waist of gas and really pissed me off they still raced when gas was almost 5$ a gallon.

- i hate watching all sports on tv, except extreme sports, like skateboarding.

- i wanted to call my new son leon, from resident evil. but we named him dexter from dexters lab.

- i always drink beer when i play video games. but never any other time. i think that's because i always smoked a lot of pot when played games but gave up the habit when i had my first child. and i only play games now a night after the kids are asleep.

- i'm not scared of water but i am scared of the ocean. i don't like what's in there.

War Wager

War Wager

- I'm not the most confident guy in the world, the name don't suit. Get stressed easy too

- I sometimes watch That's So Raven on Disney channel if my sisters watching

- I've got a soft spot for the X-Men universe

- A:R is my favourite Alien movie

- I'm terrified of driving

- I'm really conscious of my looks, sometimes is really stresses me out

- I've not got a great relationship with my family/relatives

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

-I, like War Wager, am conscious about my looks, and there is nothing wrong with it. I wake up early to spend about 45 minutes looking good each day before school.

-I used to be painfully shy, confidence being something that didn't exist for me. Which actually helped me later in life, because it go so FRUSTRATING, that now, I am the most confident person you'll meet. I now walk with a great posture, look up when I walk, and all that. It's quite a change, a good one in fact.

-I always give everyone the time of day. I get flattered easily, so when someone acknowledges me, I talk to them. Lol.

-My wardrobe is very diverse, consisting of everything from Metal Mulisha to Abercrombie & Fitch.

-I love motorcycles, speed, and all that fun stuff.

-I don't like getting compliments because I always feel like I don't deserve it, and feel others are wasting their time on me. Although I do still say thank you and all that.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Dec 07, 2009, 11:40:22 PM

Let's be friends.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

-I don't like a lot of people

-I sometimes talk to myself

-I sometimes imagine myself as fictional characters, going as far as to taking on mannerisms, speech patters, how they walk, etc.

-I am convinced there is no one out there for me

-I imagine myself doing bad things to people I don't like

-I like anime

-I like to speed when I drive

-I secretly listen to Eiffel 65 every so often

-I like hugs

-I'm still a virgin {insert sad face}

cab12394

cab12394

Let's see,

- I still sometimes watch Spongebob Squarepants

- I'm sort of an outgoing person, but I hurt easily

- I sometimes queston my religion

- I can't stand liars (Idk)

- I'm affraid of ridicule by my peers

- I used to be the kid that sat at the back of the class and did nothing, but I'm not anymore, and I'm affraid of going back to that.

- I'm sort of OCD

- I have an overactive imagination

- I'm not doing well in school, though I know I can do better, and I wish I would.

- I hate my hair. lol

- I wish I were closer w/ my parents than I am

- My favorite TV show is Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I know, right?

- I am considering deleting this post right now.

::)

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Quote from: MadassAlex on Dec 07, 2009, 11:52:14 PM

Let's be friends.

Lets. ;D

Egg Snatcher

Cellien

Cellien

- I like Michael Bay movies (sans Transformers 2)

- I have terrible gas (high protein diet baby!)

- I have a hard on for stereoscopic 3D tech (watch out Mr. Cameron!)

- I use positive and negative reinforcement to train my dog (shock collar)

- I have road rage

- I drive fast

- I find Blade Runner slightly boring (but I love it for it's imagery and atmosphere).

- I like AvP 1 (movie)

- My wife and I watch Ninja Turtles Saturday morning

- I'm a Ford fanboy

- I hate religion

- I am annoyed by people with kids

- I drink at family gatherings to 'deal with it'

- ...I like beer!

- I am very environmentally aware (both car and truck are 4 cyl) but I have tons of motorized toys. (ATVs, jetski, etc)

- I used to shoot my neighbors dogs with an airsoft gun when they would come on our property.

Probably enough for now.  :)

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Get a life, you're near 30 and you shoot dogs with airsoft guns? And you shock your dog? What a lazy owner that can't use any other reinforcement.

Cellien

Cellien

::)

I don't "shock my dog", but for training purposes I have used a shock collar.  You don't constantly shock them.  They associate the beep with the shock after the first time and you only have to beep it after that.  Furthermore, it was suggested by a pet trainer after we graduated w/ our dog from a pet training class.

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Dec 08, 2009, 03:03:19 AM
What a lazy owner that can't use any other reinforcement.

"I use positive and negative reinforcement"  <---- Learn to read.

Don't get bent out of shape when you read something you don't like in this "confession" thread when you can't even confess anything worthwhile.  "I confess my wardrobe is diverse".  Lol.  Please.

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Dec 06, 2009, 08:48:21 PM
cut it out with the "aggressive driving" yeah? That's SO unfair to everyone else around you, who could be in serious danger all because you have to get your danger fix.
Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Dec 06, 2009, 08:48:21 PM
Reasonable fast driving? They have race tracks if you want to go fast. The road isn't a place for that. Cut it out.

;D ;D ;D

Cellien

Cellien

:D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed