Time to confess

Started by Ratchetcomand, Dec 06, 2009, 05:05:52 AM

Author
Time to confess (Read 12,940 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

This was done on Evageeks, and lets how it turns out here? What are some things you don't like it, but hate to admit. Or what something you like or have, but will get teast at. Try to keep things civil.

I would say:

- I have my own beliefs outside of my religion

- I have violent thoughts

- I still sleep with my Godzilla 1998 blanket

- Sometimes I get really paranoid

- I like bad movies like Transformers 2, Ghost Rider, End of Days, and Dragon Ball Evolution

- I can be a major fanboy when it comes to Marvel, DC, and Image comics sometimes

- I still have not got a girl friend

- I still buy happy meals

- I don't like myself, and therefore I don't really care for a lot of people

- I never like Bioshock

Undeadite

Undeadite

Um, lets see...

- I think Dream Warriors and Dream Master are the best Nightmare on Elm Street films.

- I havent been employed in over a year.

- I have a plush facehugger and cthulhu in my room.

- I think the Resident Evil books and movies are better than the games.

- My last girlfriend was worried that I liked zombie films more than I liked her... and she was right.   :D

- I enjoy most modern horror remakes, some more than the originals.

- I think Left 4 Dead 2 sucks.

- I say my car is a piece of crap so people don't want me to drive them around everywhere on campus.

- I love Charlaine Harris' vampire books.

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

I could go on for a while, but what it all boils down to is that I am overly critical of myself.

Oh, what the f**k.

-I feel an obligation to do things that are pointless out of a misplaced sense of dedication

-I want to be different because....I don't know why. Really, I think I don't even like Alien and Predator that much. The only reason I got so obsessed was because it was something that was different, and I thought it would distance myself from other people's interests. If I woke up tomorrow, and the films didn't exist, I would be happy, because this site would not exist. 

I am a lier.

I think of myself as pretty smart, but I'm only good at memorizing for tests and whatnot. I still have difficulty reading analog clocks, and I have no sense of direction. I suck at common sense.

Recently, I have had urgent and sporadic needs to be independant from my parents, but after that I don't even care about it.

I act poorly in social situations

I cry

I think that crying is a bad thing

I am overly critical in other people, but the some

WHY AM I WRITING THIS!

Clicking on the post button will only  reinforce my pointless habit. I am going to change the password on my account and never go on these boards again. Let this post serve as a marker on the lowest point of my teenage years. I can only go up from here. Goodnight, internet personalities, goodbye.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Dec 06, 2009, 05:05:52 AM
- I still sleep with my Godzilla 1998 blanket

Hell yeah motherf**ker

Puks

Puks

Oh well..

- I am a notorious stoner.

- I smoke tobacco.

- I like magic shrooms.

- I drink.

- I tend to be aggresive when drunk.

- I made out with a guy.  :D

- I like snakes, frogs, insects, spiders and other creepy critters generally disliked by most people.

- I like black metal, which is considered unlistenable cacophony by the mainstream.

- I think the human race is a scar on the Earth's surface and should be exterminated.

- I am a cheeky smartass.

- I am an elitist atheist douche.

- I cheat on my girlfriends.

- I have commitment issues.

- I am a fetishist.

Alien³

Alien³

- I laugh uncontrollably at poo.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

-I'm hopelessly in love with a fictional character and the actress that portrays her (Pam Beesley/Jenna Fischer).

-I'm in love with a girl named Jessica Leas (oh how I know how little this means to you guys, but it's great to say in type or words).

-I still have a 101 Dalmatians that is so damned comfortable it's hard to part with. It's also gotten me through some emotional moments that only effected me and nobody else, since it is just a very comfortable thing to hold on to.

-I cried at many moments in TV shows/Movies; such as: Jim telling Pam that he loved her and then getting turned down- followed by a passionate kiss, a TON of scenes throughout The Lord of the Rings trilogy, the whole last half of Peter Jackson's King Kong, the very end of Halo 3 "Wake me.. when you need me." [cue tears]- need I go on?

-I ignorantly feel as if I am one of few people in the world who actually knows what love is. (That one can be easily written off though, as I know that that is is completely stupid)

-To this day, I've had a crush on Jessica Rabbit- yeah, that's right- the voluptuous red head 'toon from the amazing Who Framed Roger Rabbit. (C'mon, I KNOW I'm not alone on that one)

-I find one of the beautiful things about women is their voices (which is connected with the confession above, m'Irite?)

-I can't think of anything more.

Excuse any asploding of heads from reading my confessions, as this is just a way for me to vent.

:-*

-Oh, and I'm probably the complete opposite of Puks!  :D

keylight-di

keylight-di

Wow, such interesting and dangerous thread...  ;D

#. I love to know many things about people. So I love to read threads like this. And I try to remember everything  about everyone.  ;)
#. I feel like only female in this community. It's very strange, alienated feeling.
#. I have a tendency to aggressive driving. I love to ride fast, risky. Fortunately, mostly when I am alone in my car.
#. I'm an agnostic in a Catholic country and the Catholic family.
#. Twice in my life I was in a state of clinical death. I'm not afraid of death, but I'm afraid of pain.
#.  I'm terribly shy, so I pretend to be tough. I think it looks funny. Writing on this forum is one of the bravest things I've ever done.  ;)
#.  I hate phone calls. I really hate it.
#.  I think I'm older than most of you. But still I'm hopelessly naive. I believe in people, and probably nothing can change it.
#.  I have synesthesia. I live with this all my life and this is not strange for me. It is strange for me how all of you perceive the world.
#.  I have never played any true computer game (I don't believe that I wrote it here). Probably it has to do with my synesthesia, but I'm not sure.  Maybe I have a brain defect?
#.  I'm obsessed about some movies characters   (unless I don't have to explain it  ;D). It is a true obsession.
#.  I'm obsessed with observe of law. I never knowingly broke any rule of law.
#.  I have the impression that no one here (well, almost no one) does not read my posts, because my English is terrible. It gives me a sense of comfort that such confess no one reads also.  ;)

Many of this ... And it's not all ...  ;D

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Keylight, cut it out with the "aggressive driving" yeah? That's SO unfair to everyone else around you, who could be in serious danger all because you have to get your danger fix.

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Dec 06, 2009, 05:13:43 PM
Keylight, cut it out with the "aggressive driving" yeah?
Oh, don't worry... I like to drive fast but I'm not stupid. And like I wrote: "I never knowingly broke any rule of law." So my driving has always falls within the limits of the law on road traffic.  :) And since I drive mostly with my child, I am quite reasonable. But I love fast driving...  :-[
OK. one more clarification: calling it "aggressive driving" I just mean that I don't drive like a woman. Typical woman.  ;) (I hate stereotypes, but...)
(wow, somebody read it and understand it!  ;))

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I like the second JP and Jaws movie

I like to watch some old Dinsey cartoons when I'm a mad mood to cheer me up

I don't like most DC superheros but I love the whole DC-verse in general

I learn more things at home then I do at school or work

I still buy DBZ video games even though most of them play the same

I have a soft spot for Godzilla 1998 and most bad 90's movies

Love discussion but many people on here frustrate me to no end

My favourite lesson is History

I never like Bioshock

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Quote from: keylight-di on Dec 06, 2009, 05:27:49 PM
Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Dec 06, 2009, 05:13:43 PM
Keylight, cut it out with the "aggressive driving" yeah?
Oh, don't worry... I like to drive fast but I'm not stupid. And like I wrote: "I never knowingly broke any rule of law." So my driving has always falls within the limits of the law on road traffic.  :) And since I drive mostly with my child, I am quite reasonable. But I love fast driving...  :-[
OK. one more clarification: calling it "aggressive driving" I just mean that I don't drive like a woman. Typical woman.  ;) (I hate stereotypes, but...)
(wow, somebody read it and understand it!  ;))

Yeah, well, that's irresponsible not only as a parent, but as a human being in general. That is unfair to your child if you were to get into an accident.

Reasonable fast driving? They have race tracks if you want to go fast. The road isn't a place for that. Cut it out.

I don't care if you're a woman.

Puks

Puks

I am in fact, a mild console hater.  :D
I hate one of my grandmas.
I can't go into a disko bar unless I'm drunk.
I love beer.
I hate my smoking habit.
My whole family is roman catholic. Ironic.

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Dec 06, 2009, 08:48:21 PM
Yeah, well, that's irresponsible not only as a parent, but as a human being in general. That is unfair to your child if you were to get into an accident.
It seems to me that you simply don't understand me.  ;) I didn't write that I drive fast, just I wrote that I like it. I can see the difference, can't you? Do you sometimes try to nibble me? Provocation? BTW You do not know how the majority of the roads in my country looks like. Fast driving is simply impossible, for many reasons.   ;D

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Dec 06, 2009, 08:48:21 PM
Reasonable fast driving?
Reasonable, not fast.  :)
I propose, let's end this subject. Or if I ever could take you for a ride, you could see how I drive. OK?  ;D

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

well, this will hurt like hell, so lets do it.

.- i like provoking laugh/pityness on people, it makes me feel like i can somehow control their feelings, in the same context, i am incredibly cunning when it comes to annoy people, and i have to stay away from everyone else sometimes because i just loose control of my behavior. i have lost a lot of friends and love oportunities that way(also, my family HATES me). the funny thing is, i find difficult to troll somebody online. basically, i turn into a colosal asshole when im confident, so i  restrain myself to the internet.

.- even though i claim to be pretty tolerant, i just cant think of a creature in this earth that i dont find full of defects and inperfections, i just hate them all(even you,when i am not posting). wich makes me live my life angry/disgusted/depressed. the only time i am truly happy is when my mind is completely focused/distracted on something, and if said thing ceases to be interesting to me, i eventually look away and stop paying attention. once this occurs, i turn into an asshole again.

.- I AM LAZY so much i continiously procrastinate even in things i actually want to do, heck, i want to pee but im too f**king comfy in my chair to stand up and walk down the corridor. and that is just the tip of the iceberg.

-EDIT: i finally went to pee, i feel like i should had waited more. i dunno why.

More to come, stay tuned!(or don't).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed