Is Sigourney Weaver is 'hot' ?

Started by saeytan2, Aug 03, 2009, 11:06:32 PM

Do you think Sigourney Weaver is hot? (circa '79-'97)

Yes
13 (31%)
No
5 (11.9%)
Kinda
16 (38.1%)
Kinda not
3 (7.1%)
Kinda really not
5 (11.9%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author
Is Sigourney Weaver is 'hot' ? (Read 13,989 times)

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Quote from: saeytan2 on Aug 03, 2009, 11:06:32 PM
I'd drop her into a deep, dark hole along with Jodie Foster

What's wrong with Foster? She must be attractive since we've seen men throw their semen at her! But in all seriousness, she is pretty.

As for Weaver, I wouldn't call her unattractive at all. But she is scary (in a 'hot' way).

Space Sweeper

Quote from: TJ Doc on Aug 04, 2009, 11:55:50 AM
Quote from: saeytan2 on Aug 03, 2009, 11:06:32 PM
I'd drop her into a deep, dark hole along with Jodie Foster

What's wrong with Foster? She must be attractive since we've seen men throw their semen at her! But in all seriousness, she is pretty.

As for Weaver, I wouldn't call her unattractive at all. But she is scary (in a 'hot' way).
I'd hardly call that guy a 'man' and I think he would'nt either.

And I think I know what you mean for scary-

"Bad call? These people are dead Burke! Don't you have any idea what you've done here?! Well I'm going to make sure that they nail you right to the wall for this. Your not going to sleaze your way out of this one. Right to the wall!"

Haha, I've got just about the whole movie memorized. And wasn't that little peice I shared what was shown for her 'Best Actress Nomination' Reel at the Academy Awards?

Johnny Handsome

I voted "No".

EEV2650

EEV2650

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 04, 2009, 09:26:06 AM
Quote from: saeytan2 on Aug 04, 2009, 04:02:31 AM
Well I knew there was at least someone who could agree. I'm not one who has unrealistic standards myself. I mean, there are uglier actresses, and plenty of uglier people out there. One of the first times I was watching Aliens one of my brothers commented on how "hot Ripley is" and ever since then I've had to put her in the ugly actress pit. Maybe I should've just started an ugly actress thread instead..
Wow man- your kindof a douche. Like, really, why would you make a thread like that? And why do you think she should be tossed into a pit of what you call 'ugly actresses'. You are a rude and dis-respectful son of a bitch. Show a picture of yourself, and let us call you out on your appearence- and while your at it. Sigourney Weaver is a beautiful woman, in both soul, and appearence. So keep your mouth shut, and keep it to yourself. Also- tell us what kind of woman you are worthy of- because I can tell from that disgusting attitude of yours, you don't deserve any woman.

Damn dude  :o Do you know her personally or something?

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

I don't find her very attractive, but that's just me.

Space Sweeper

Quote from: EEV2650 on Aug 04, 2009, 03:52:44 PM
Well I knew there was at least someone who could agree. I'm not one who has unrealistic standards myself. I mean, there are uglier actresses, and plenty of uglier people out there. One of the first times I was watching Aliens one of my brothers commented on how "hot Ripley is" and ever since then I've had to put her in the ugly actress pit. Maybe I should've just started an ugly actress thread instead..
Wow man- your kindof a douche. Like, really, why would you make a thread like that? And why do you think she should be tossed into a pit of what you call 'ugly actresses'. You are a rude and dis-respectful son of a bitch. Show a picture of yourself, and let us call you out on your appearence- and while your at it. Sigourney Weaver is a beautiful woman, in both soul, and appearence. So keep your mouth shut, and keep it to yourself. Also- tell us what kind of woman you are worthy of- because I can tell from that disgusting attitude of yours, you don't deserve any woman.

No, I just would have done that for any woman getting that kind of dis-respect. Did you read what he said? "Throwing her into a pit with all of the other ugly actresses"? Yeah, I don't think there is two sides to that story-- the guy is an asshole.

xenomorph426

I think for her age she's pretty hot and if I had to hook up with someone her age well you get the point lol. She does look her best in Galaxy quest.

Übermensch

Übermensch

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 04, 2009, 09:10:49 PM
Quote from: EEV2650 on Aug 04, 2009, 03:52:44 PM

No, I just would have done that for any woman getting that kind of dis-respect. Did you read what he said? "Throwing her into a pit with all of the other ugly actresses"? Yeah, I don't think there is two sides to that story-- the guy is an asshole.

Society is like that, superficial as hell.  That's just the way it is. 

saeytan2

saeytan2

[/quote]

Wow, this is a perfect example of something said over the internets being taken completely the wrong way. I refuse to apologize for sarcasm, I didn't think anyone would take every single word that I typed so seriously. I've explained myself pretty clearly on why I think she's unattractive and it all boils down to my opinion. I'm entitled to that, just as you are for thinking I'm a piece of shit. I'm just not going to throw myself off a bridge because of what someone said in an A/P forum. "Oh no. Someone on the internet doesn't like what I said. Boo f**kin hoo." I did state that my opinion is regardless of her (or any actress') personal talents and character, etc.. and I never once implied that I was anywhere close to flawless. I bet I've got more physical flaws that most of the people in this forum. I'm not some woman hater. I've got just as many female friends that I do males friends. And last I checked they all appreciated an open sense of humor. I understand no one here "knows" me, but this is a forum for christ's sake- not everything somebody says needs to be- or should be- taken so literally and seriously. Relax.

xxxPREDBUGxxx

xxxPREDBUGxxx

Yeah shes pretty hot. The only problems with her is that she does not really have any boobs at all and she doesnt really have an ass. But, even so, she probably has a good personality. Big boobs and big asses really arent everything but come on people, wouldnt you like to see her with bigger lumps?  ;D

Übermensch

Übermensch

Quote from: xxxPREDBUGxxx on Aug 06, 2009, 01:18:35 AM
Yeah shes pretty hot. The only problems with her is that she does not really have any boobs at all and she doesnt really have an ass. But, even so, she probably has a good personality. Big boobs and big asses really arent everything but come on people, wouldnt you like to see her with bigger lumps?  ;D

If she had big boobs she wouldn't be able to run away from the alien without them hitting her in the face unless she was wearing some heavy duty sports bra so no.

saeytan2

saeytan2

Quote from: Übermensch on Aug 06, 2009, 06:28:02 AM
Quote from: xxxPREDBUGxxx on Aug 06, 2009, 01:18:35 AM
Yeah shes pretty hot. The only problems with her is that she does not really have any boobs at all and she doesnt really have an ass. But, even so, she probably has a good personality. Big boobs and big asses really arent everything but come on people, wouldnt you like to see her with bigger lumps?  ;D

If she had big boobs she wouldn't be able to run away from the alien without them hitting her in the face unless she was wearing some heavy duty sports bra so no.

You know, now that you mention it, the severe lack of T&A on Ms. Ripley is a huge factor in my opinion, but like you said- that's certainly not everything a woman has to offer. And not the least bit important when compared to a good personality and a great sense of humor. I've just always been a boobie lover.. and always will be("I'd like to be the mayor of Tit Town.. I'd like to drive a tit truck down the tit turnpike right into the middle fo Tit Town!"). As for her being able to do an equally badass job pwning aliens w/ giant knockers-- debatable. Anyone who has ever dated a woman with big soft delicious hooters can tell ya they've at least once complained about their fun bags just "getting in the way."

Sgt.Torque Reikan

shes a 3/5 nothing appealing yet nothing bad either

EEV2650

EEV2650

The only time i thought she was acctractive was in Galaxy Quest. She was ok to look at in Alien and A:R. Weaver herself is not an attractive person.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: EEV2650 on Aug 09, 2009, 05:04:55 PM
The only time i thought she was acctractive was in Galaxy Quest. She was ok to look at in Alien and A:R. Weaver herself is not an attractive person.

Agree

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed