Is Sigourney Weaver is 'hot' ?

Started by saeytan2, Aug 03, 2009, 11:06:32 PM

Do you think Sigourney Weaver is hot? (circa '79-'97)

Yes
13 (31%)
No
5 (11.9%)
Kinda
16 (38.1%)
Kinda not
3 (7.1%)
Kinda really not
5 (11.9%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author
Is Sigourney Weaver is 'hot' ? (Read 13,988 times)

saeytan2

saeytan2

Although I love all the movies and have seen them at least 100 or more times combined (I'm including the Predator films also just to use the number 100), I never thought Sigourney Weaver was the least bit attractive. I'd drop her into a deep, dark hole along with Jodie Foster, Felicity Huffman and every other unattractive actress I just can't think of right now to never be seen from again. (Tori Spelling belongs there, too.. but she's not really an actress as much just an ugly female.) Just wondering what everyone else thought.

Lone Warrior

No, but i'm sure there is people who would consider her attractive.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I would have to be really f--kin drunk to make a move on Ripley lol ;D

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

I wouldn't say she's ugly, but I don't have unrealistically high standards of beauty.

I wouldn't say she's 'hot' either, though. I like her because she's realistic in terms of appearance, she doesn't make the films she's in feel like doll factories.

Übermensch

She does have a kind of manly-looking face, just with her jaw structure.  Not that it is a bad thing.  She is a great actress, and she can made up to look good.  She had a good body in Alien and Alien3, I fapped a couple of times to her strip scene in the shuttle  :P.  And she has aged pretty well, I wonder if Megan Fox will still look so great when she's 60, or look more like an old whore who's had too much plastic surgery?

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Übermensch on Aug 04, 2009, 01:47:43 AM
I fapped a couple of times to her strip scene in the shuttle  :P
Hahaha! Awesome for you!

saeytan2

saeytan2

Well I knew there was at least someone who could agree. I'm not one who has unrealistic standards myself. I mean, there are uglier actresses, and plenty of uglier people out there. One of the first times I was watching Aliens one of my brothers commented on how "hot Ripley is" and ever since then I've had to put her in the ugly actress pit. Her ugliness in my opinion, as well as a few others, is in complete disregard to talent and personality and all that. Hell, I love Ghostbusters and can't imagine any other actress portraying Ms. Dana Barrett. I just personally wouldn't buy her a cocktail and try to dry hump her. Maybe I should've just started an ugly actress thread instead..

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

The only time she even appears GOOD or anything is in the movie GALAXY QUEST...so I really don't know how to vote on this poll.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: saeytan2 on Aug 04, 2009, 04:02:31 AM
Well I knew there was at least someone who could agree. I'm not one who has unrealistic standards myself. I mean, there are uglier actresses, and plenty of uglier people out there. One of the first times I was watching Aliens one of my brothers commented on how "hot Ripley is" and ever since then I've had to put her in the ugly actress pit. Maybe I should've just started an ugly actress thread instead..
Wow man- your kindof a douche. Like, really, why would you make a thread like that? And why do you think she should be tossed into a pit of what you call 'ugly actresses'. You are a rude and dis-respectful son of a bitch. Show a picture of yourself, and let us call you out on your appearence, while your at it. Sigourney Weaver is a beautiful woman, in both soul, and appearence. So keep your mouth shut, and keep it to yourself. Also- tell us what kind of woman you are worthy of- because I can tell from that disgusting attitude of yours, you don't deserve any woman.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Space Sweeper

*Slows breathing down from my massive attack (above)*

That's... that's pretty damn funny.

Oooodz

Oooodz

I'm sure she has time for all of you now

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: Oooodz on Aug 04, 2009, 11:03:02 AM
I'm sure she has time for all of you now

Cool. I'd probably only need about two minutes. Gotta be realistic.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

She is not in the least bit unattractive. She looks like a very beautiful, talented woman, which she is.
And that voice. That voice is heavenly. Such a strength there.
I consider Weaver to be breathtaking. She is certainly much better looking than the bleach blond big boob jobs you see on screens today.
Plus she has intelligence, and that is what I find most attractive about her.

Space Sweeper

Quote from: TheMonolith on Aug 04, 2009, 11:07:03 AM
She is not in the least bit unattractive. She looks like a very beautiful, talented woman, which she is.
And that voice. That voice is heavenly. Such a strength there.
I consider Weaver to be breathtaking. She is certainly much better looking than the bleach blond big boob jobs you see on screens today.
Plus she has intelligence, and that is what I find most attractive about her.
Thank you! The world needs more guys like you. The guy who created the thread is such a jerk.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed