What do you want for the future? Possible Covenant sequel aside.

Started by Baron Von Marlon, Apr 24, 2018, 10:17:35 AM

So what do you want?

A movie with one xenomorph. Something like Alien or Alien 3.
Just give me a movie with multiple xenomorphs.
Xenomorphs are ok. But I also want other variations like neomorphs and deacons.
I want more Engineers, black goo and strange creatures. Xenomorphs and AI optional.
Author
What do you want for the future? Possible Covenant sequel aside. (Read 58,335 times)

The Cruentus

That also means tv budget, though in fairness that can be enough to do its job. Game of thrones has excellent cgi.

Nukiemorph

I'll be okay with a Netflix series as long as they give it a blu-day release.

I want something physical to rub on my naked bod-
...I mean...
...to add to my collection.

MU-TH-UR 6000

A show like Better Call Saul about the fusion between Weyland and the Yutani corp could lead to some pretty interesting drama material. Just a season should be enough, depicting life on earth and how those two mega companies controlled everything. Add some interesting android material onto the mix and it could be pretty dope.

judge death

Seen some rumors saying that the enxt movie is cancelled and Ridley wont do another movie but then again I cant find a source for it, most seem to take the silence as prof that its cancelled.

Like in this video uploaded 1 day ago almost:

Although they dont show any documents or prof that its cancelled.

I´m for a final movie and see how Ridley imagine his prequel series to go.

Scorpio

Those guys are just spreading false rumours because they want Blomkamp's Alien 5 to get made.

tleilaxu

Quote from: judge death on May 02, 2018, 07:29:20 PM
Seen some rumors saying that the enxt movie is cancelled and Ridley wont do another movie but then again I cant find a source for it, most seem to take the silence as prof that its cancelled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piEeiZm_3Z4

Hicks might jump on me for saying but, but I think this time even he can't deny that this is a clickbait video.

0321recon

Quote from: judge death on May 02, 2018, 07:29:20 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piEeiZm_3Z4

This comes from the same guy who was salty towards the film from its release.

SM

Waterson says she hasn't heard anything in ages, but also said she felt actors were the last to know.

ALIEN AWAKENING IS DEAD!!!11!!

Not cheap clickbait at all...

Nukiemorph

Hearing Waterson say that just lowered people's hope.

Fox didn't seem to have a problem announcing when Blomkamp's movie was cancelled.  I think Covenant 2 is just postponed indefinitely.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

There has been no official announcement stating that the Covenant sequel has been cancelled. Scott is busy with Queen & Country at the moment so I assume it's either lying fallow or one or more writer/s is working on the script.

Quote from: necrotard on May 02, 2018, 09:44:53 PM
Fox didn't seem to have a problem announcing when Blomkamp's movie was cancelled.  I think Covenant 2 is just postponed indefinitely.
Fox never said that Blomkamp's movie was cancelled either.

SM

Yep. Blomkamp effectively did though.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Nukiemorph

The part about that video that I'm curious about:
One of them claims to have heard insider info about a "live action Alien" update that was supposedly going to come out on Alien Day, but got delayed...

I wonder if that turned out to be false or if something else is on the way.  It's obviously not an Alien: Awakening announcement, so what else could it be?  Not that I'm putting a lot of stock into it.

SM

David Weyland

There'll be a film, 40th anniversary of Alien next year

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed