Recent posts

The only change the classic Alien design needs is making it stands on the tip of it's to give it the more alien look while keeping the human shape, like this edit I made of the DBD model for example
Alien: Romulus / Re: Fede Alvarez @ CCXP Mexico
Last post by BigDaddyJohn - Today at 03:01:42 PM
Just watched 4 minutes and they talk about the same scene that was shown before
Spoiler
with water and facehuggers.
[close]
I stopped there.
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Today at 12:08:54 PMI mean he's Ripley's son so yeah  ;D

grandson*
Alien Films / Re: Okay, one single question ...
Last post by BlueMarsalis79 - Today at 02:18:05 PM
Alien Films / Re: The Official SKULL or NO S...
Last post by razeak - Today at 02:17:25 PM
I'm sure the fact that he can see his eye sockets reminds him daily.
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Yesterday at 08:22:20 PMSounds like there was a preview of some kind. Trying to find out if it was just the trailer, or if they showed something different. The CinemaCon footage, maybe?

Sounds like one of the CinemaCon clips. Here's a description of what was shown at CCXP Mexico. You can turn on auto translate to English for subtitles:

Naturally, spoilers ahoy!

Alien Films / Re: Okay, one single question ...
Last post by Darwinsgirl - Today at 01:26:46 PM
Quote from: SiL on Today at 12:27:22 PMJonesy's cat box had its own oxygen supply.

In an emergency it could double as his space suit if oxygen was absent on the ship.

This has been a very entertaining thread. ;D

I'm an animal person.

Started out as a dog person. Then circumstances I ended up with a feral cat. Then I rescued a orange tiger kitten from a 4 lane hwy. "Jonesy" I thought that was fate being an ALIEN fan.

Yes I'd go back for the cat.
Recreational Area / Re: Last TV Show You Watched
Last post by Prez - Today at 01:16:20 PM
Sugar - Episode 6.
Gobsmacked.

Spoiler
THAT REVEAL AT THE END? HE'S A FREAKING ALIEN?????
[close]
Recreational Area / Re: Last Movie You Watched
Last post by Prez - Today at 01:11:12 PM
Alien Resurrection
This film does so many things right and dammit, so many things wrong.

Positives: it's a great-looking film with an excellent cast (for the most part). But its gothic horror and quirkiness whilst admirable in trying to do something different just doesn't fit in with the previous 3 films.

This film leaves me with so many questions though. The `moving and alive' hive for example.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed