Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,632,668 times)

Corporal Hicks

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

That looks more like predator blood, but I like it.  ;)

Corporal Hicks

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

;D

Corporal Hicks

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I wonder  ;D🙏

....or maybe like black space amber  :o🙏

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

I'm pretty sure they will show more of that scene in the next trailer actually.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Yeah can't wait 8)

Corporal Hicks

aliens13

aliens13

426Buddy

426Buddy

Always loved that image, ever since I was a kid.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

I've never read any Alien novel and I feel I'm missing out.

426Buddy

426Buddy

That comic ended up being a bit silly but it had a really great set-up. The novel was actually a lot better but I still love the artwork for the comic.

"The Nemesis team hunts and destroys Alien hives: small, medium, or large. But Terminal 949 carried a crew of nearly a thousand people, and that makes it the biggest hive in history. It would be a touch-and-go situation even with a properly functioning Berserker unit, and their particular slaughter-machine has been showing some... problems... lately. No back-up, no cavalry, and no hope, but there's one slim chance they can make it out alive -- if they're willing to make the ultimate sacrifice!"

SiL

SiL

The novel is a significant improvement over the comic and one of the best from the old Bantam books.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: SiL on Mar 23, 2024, 11:43:04 PMThe novel is a significant improvement over the comic and one of the best from the old Bantam books.

Completely agreed. The comic is on the meh side, but the novelization is one of my top 5 Alien novels.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed