NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 850,202 times)

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

better pic of her than the one on facebook :)  but with the queen being showcased will that mean we will see the Ripley sculpt along with it?

Sadogoat

Sadogoat

The official reveal is now on the NECA website. She's expected for release this October, is 15" tall and 30" long with 30 points of articulation. Looks like a beauty but will probably also be expensive.

http://necaonline.com/48662/products/toys/action-figures/aliens-xenomorph-queen-ultra-deluxe-boxed-action-figure/

Master

Master

Yeeeeeeeeha!

Yeah!

Yeah!

Yeah!

Take it:

Take those too!

Y-E-A-H!!!

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Those facial expressions of Hicks and Hudson... LOL.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

My body is ready for this. I can't say the same for my wallet though. Will there be/does anyone else make eggs to scale?

Also, wow, Sadogoat. Now there's an old (half-eaten) face.

Vrastal

Vrastal

I wish they would announce the price i cant afford..

Warrior Xenomorph

Warrior Xenomorph

I just saw the Queen for the first time, and I am disappointed with the paint job. It looks like that bad revoltech queen, but, my wallet is ready, I am ready, i know there was a reason for me collecting bottle caps, and now I found out why

Origin

Origin

I think this would be more accurate as the "reveal of the alien queen" since Randy fields questions/updates about the damn thing constantly on NECA's twitter feed.

Just the same...if it's priced like the Spider-Gremlin I will totally be preordering this bad-girl at my LCS.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Neat. Very...blue. But neat.

Bebs

Bebs

@Nazrel It's 89.99 at ToyWiz!

DwayneHicks

DwayneHicks

Awesome looking figure.

NickstensYT

NickstensYT

Huge fan of Neca. I can't wait for this.

judge death

judge death

Cant wait to get the queen :D

Hmmm cant find any info about this but: The alien 3 runner alien, when is it going to be released in July?

King Xeno

King Xeno

Awesome!! Now all we need is a power loader. :)

jack.kalla.90

jack.kalla.90

Hello people  :)

Today i got a Alien figure from NECA (Series 2 Xenomorph) and i do like, besides some little issues....however there's one big problem i have and that is the dome, i fits on one side however on the other side its way off, and that makes it look pretty odd

Anyone had the same issue or knows how to fix it? Of course im scared and i dont want to break anything lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed