Possible Prometheus Trailer Footage

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 21, 2011, 12:44:06 AM

Author
Possible Prometheus Trailer Footage (Read 56,273 times)

Corporal Hicks

I’m a bit hesistant with this post but the footage seems to be authentic. IMDB user EverardoGuzman01 has just posted up this footage which he claims to be from the Prometheus trailer:

Possible Prometheus Trailer Footage

He says this is just a 10 second clip of the trailer which he also provided a full description of it which I’ve been asked to remove by Fox. I noticed what appeared to be a shot of the flamethrower scene we’ve seen leaked images of, the spacesuits we’ve already seen and what appeared to be the scene depicted in the official production still. Thanks to reuben for the link.

MrSpaceJockey

Damn, looks like it could be.  I'm seeing the shots of the spacesuited figure flying around, and shit.  Thanks for the news!

Ruzena

Ruzena

Oh man this looks like rea deal, thanks :D Looks lke all UFO footages tho, blurry and dark, if its real I hope we will see the original SOON!

Highland

def legit. You can see a couple of scene's from the leaked photo's.

I'd give this one half a day before it gets wiped. Pity he's not uploaded the whole lot.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Looks legit. I hope we see a HD trailer very soon!

JaaayDee

The op of the imdb thread stated that the inception music was used in the trailer

Highland

8 second mark looks interesting. It looks like something organic, an arm maybe? with some pipes.

It could be my eye's looking for something that's not there though.

Ruzena

Tried keepvid but I fail to download this one from the web to save it for people who will be late, any clues? Seems the SJ is there all the time in the background few second before the video ends flash lights its features a bit up, but it can't be paused there in the firefox player, wtb download so i can see it half by half frame and masterbate over it a bit :D

EDIT: finally managed to get the file but cannot force any player to run it on my machine

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

I've been spending my time collecting some screenshots, but theres not a lot of salvageable footage.

EDIT: Yo descarge el video.

Ruzena

Quote from: Highland on Nov 21, 2011, 01:23:58 AM
8 second mark looks interesting. It looks like something organic, an arm maybe? with some pipes.

It could be my eye's looking for something that's not there though.

Yeah looks like human hand interconnected with some weird tube torturing like machine and some sparkling explosion under the palm. Jeez I am sick, looking 30 min frame by frame on the same dark blury stuff :D Stone me! :D

Gazz

Gazz

14 second mark is the green laser over the woman's stomach as described in trailer description.

Only it looks like something is pushing out from within ala Aliens style (Ripley's dream).

Ruzena

Ruzena

Seems 0:11 some caveman\apeman picks stone to throw it at something, which should validate some parts of one of the previously leaked scripts.

Gazz

Gazz

Looks like a space suit to me. Although there are apparently glimpses of cavemen earlier in the trailer.

PHANTOM

It still hasn't hit me that Ridley Scott himself is directing this beast of a film, but I'm getting there....

MrSpaceJockey

Woman running in trailer is clearly Charlize Theron.  And though I am believing this IMDB guy, I have some problems with the last things he says:

- Michael Fassbender is clearly not in a spacesuit in the last shot with the finger, unless those are different things I'm thinking about.
- Why would David need a suit anyway?  He's a goddamn robot!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed