NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 849,917 times)

Kurai

Kurai

I'm glad they followed the rules presented by the original Alien. Taking the skull of the host creature and using that as the base to build the Xenomorph head around, rather than just sticking a human Xeno head on top of a different body. :D

Born Of Cold Light

Born Of Cold Light

You know, what with all these being modeled on toys that were supposed to go with a show, maybe they could do an updated version of the original planned cartoon.

The First Child

The First Child

Does anyone know whether they are planning on making the King alien, and whether it will have the same features as the sideshow collectibles version?

XenoHunter99

XenoHunter99

Gorilla Alien looks pretty cool and the Queen Facehugger looks great; but my personal favorite has always been the Panther Alien. The Scorpion Alien was nice, too. Neca really is going all out on these. It's good!

elemental-of-all

elemental-of-all

I'm so so so SO happy that they didn't cheap out on the kenner line. I was afraid of bland repaints like we've been getting with preds and other xenos.

Everything is newly sculpted besides the torso it seems and that makes me extremely happy. Going to be grabbing up this whole line for sure. Can't wait for killer crab, boar, and panther.

Maybe even.... King?

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

At first glance I'm really digging that Gorilla Xeno. I wouldn't mind seeing that in a movie. Doesn't have to be from an actual gorilla either... but if it was it wouldn't be too hard to explain that they brought primates (for science) aboard a ship to wherever there going.

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

I just pre-ordered the Mantis Alien from Fresh Figures, but the Gorilla Alien was already sold out.  :'(

Also, the gold one that people think might be a K-Series could actually be inspired TMNT:
https://twitter.com/RayneGallows/status/756643408622542848

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

any news on if these NECA Kenner xenos gonna have comics with them?

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Yeah, they'll have the comics.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Jul 22, 2016, 04:35:59 PM
removable dome on Gorilla. And it looks like the third figure is a giant Queen Facehugger. Kinda bummed about that.

I'm a little disappointed about that one. Wont be buying the Queen hugger but I'm all over the Gorilla and Mantis. Loving that removable cowl!

Quote from: The First Child on Jul 23, 2016, 04:20:47 AM
Does anyone know whether they are planning on making the King alien, and whether it will have the same features as the sideshow collectibles version?

The Kenner King Alien is a possibility, the Sideshow one is less likely.

Quote from: Ultramorph on Jul 23, 2016, 04:25:12 PM
Also, the gold one that people think might be a K-Series could actually be inspired TMNT:

Cracking shout! I had been assuming K-Species but that's a good one.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Ultramorph on Jul 23, 2016, 04:25:12 PM

As a TMNT fan... I REALLY don't know how to feel about this. I mean okay... the Killer Pizzas were inspired by the Alien but at the same time, they're different characters altogether and have eyes. I mean.. I do see the parallels and inspirations, but to use an Alien figure and say it's a Killer Pizza? Mmmmmmnnnn....I don't know. As long as NECA doesn't package this creature in a TMNT box, or give it a TMNT biography and try and fit in with the Alien universe, then I guess it's okay.

But of course, it could be the K-Series Xenomorph, and Randy could just be pulling everyone's leg.

XenoHunter99

XenoHunter99

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 23, 2016, 07:02:32 PM
Wont be buying the Queen hugger but I'm all over the Gorilla and Mantis. Loving that removable cowl!
If the queen hugger is the only thing in the pack, that's not so great. The old Kenner figures all came with little in-scale facehuggers as accessories.

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

Quote from: XenoHunter99 on Jul 23, 2016, 09:40:12 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 23, 2016, 07:02:32 PM
Wont be buying the Queen hugger but I'm all over the Gorilla and Mantis. Loving that removable cowl!
If the queen hugger is the only thing in the pack, that's not so great. The old Kenner figures all came with little in-scale facehuggers as accessories.

Looks like it will bring two

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/756709276597485568

P1NK8C1DBOOTS

P1NK8C1DBOOTS

Loving the new look of these figures....I remember getting all the old figures back when I was a kid....can't wait to get all these ones now!

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Like the new Mantis, not too crazy about the new Gorilla. Took me a few minutes to even realize that's which one it was

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed