The Making of Alien: Covenant

Started by Ingwar, Nov 18, 2023, 10:08:58 AM

Author
The Making of Alien: Covenant (Read 2,915 times)

Ingwar

Ingwar

It's been of YT for two years so I guess I can post it in here ;D

Never seen this before. Nearly two hours long. Great stuff.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Ingwar on Nov 18, 2023, 10:08:58 AMIt's been of YT for two years so I guess I can post it in here ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hid4TCB7ZJ0

Nice find! Where did this come from out of the blue? The "making of" on the Blue Ray was only like 55 minutes long.

BlueMarsalis79

The Blu-ray disc for this film exists as a coaster, the Blu-ray has nothing on it not on the 4K or better experienced elsewhere, I wish CDL had been brought on it.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Nov 18, 2023, 11:06:48 AMThe Blu-ray disc for this film exists as a coaster, the Blu-ray has nothing on it not on the 4K or better experienced elsewhere, I wish CDL had been brought on it.

Did you buy the UK version or an import version? Mine definitely has the documentary on it, but it appears to be a very truncated version of the one posted above.

It's called: "Special Feature: MASTER CLASS: RIDLEY SCOTT [2017] [1080p] [1.78:1 / 2.40:1] [55:30]"

So an entire hour chopped off.

BlueMarsalis79

It does have that, but it feels perfunctory, same with the galleries.

TheBATMAN

TheBATMAN

Quote from: Ingwar on Nov 18, 2023, 10:08:58 AMIt's been of YT for two years so I guess I can post it in here ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hid4TCB7ZJ0

This is just the Ridley Scott Masterclass from the Blu Ray played twice over. It's nothing new.

Ingwar

Ingwar

Twice over?:) My bad.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Ingwar on Nov 18, 2023, 02:07:26 PMTwice over?:) My bad.

Posting...

...again?   ;D

But yeah, that was dodgy of them. Obviously after views.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed