The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread

Started by Shasvre, Apr 19, 2011, 10:36:01 PM

Author
The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread (Read 463,653 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

LMFAO!!!

Also, I laughed my ass off when Jon Snow just rode the f**k out of the f**king way.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: coolbreeze on Jun 05, 2013, 03:24:33 AM
My gf just linked me this picture.... :laugh:

Spoiler
[close]

:'( :'(
5/8 left.  :'(

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

....for now.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: coolbreeze on Jun 05, 2013, 04:05:42 AM
....for now.
Spoiler
damm you  :'(
[close]

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Actually there's..

Spoiler
6/8
[close]

remaining... but nevermind :P

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Blacklabel on Jun 05, 2013, 06:08:05 AM
Actually there's..

Spoiler
6/8
[close]

remaining... but nevermind :P
wait wut...

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

If you really must know.... and big spoilers here....

Get your buttcheeks ready for

Spoiler
zombie-esque Catelyn Stark. On a roaring rampage of revenge from beyond the grave.
[close]

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

nope not gonna read.

YOU SHOULD HAVE WARNED THAT IT WAS A BOOK SPOILER

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

Quote from: Blacklabel on Jun 05, 2013, 06:14:54 AM
If you really must know.... and big spoilers here....

Get your buttcheeks ready for

Spoiler
zombie-esque Catelyn Stark. On a roaring rampage of revenge from beyond the grave.
[close]

Spoiler
lady stoneheart!!! Can't wait to see how they're going to portray her. Could be the cliffhangee next week?
[close]

m41guy

m41guy

Spoiler Reply(yes book spoilers ;))
Spoiler
As much as I like the LS revenge angle, I'm hoping not.  I'd like this to sink in til at least midway through next season before her reveal.  I'd like to see Nymeria pull her out of the river and maybe the BWB find her, ala Arya dreaming(or Bran, since they seem to only be playing on his Warging abilities).  I'd love to see random conversation lines thrown out about Freys dissappearing in a couple of episodes before seeing her actually hang one.
[close]

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

^That would be better.

BOOK 5 spoilzer
Spoiler
Speaking of Starks/Snows, do you guys really think Jon is dead at the end of book 5?  I think not.  I had him pegged as Targaryen blood thinking his mother father was Lyanna Stark/Rhaeger.  Plus future dragon rider with Dany because of his wargness.
[close]

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jun 05, 2013, 12:31:13 PM
BOOK 5 spoilzer
Spoiler
Speaking of Starks/Snows, do you guys really think Jon is dead at the end of book 5?  I think not.  I had him pegged as Targaryen blood thinking his mother father was Lyanna Stark/Rhaeger.  Plus future dragon rider with Dany because of his wargness.
[close]

<(BOOK 5 SPOILERS)>

Spoiler
My friend's theory is this; Jon's oath to the Night's Watch was until death. He's died now, releasing him from those bonds. And what'd'ya know, Melisandre's right there at Castle Black to breathe new life into him!
[close]

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Book 5 spoilers

Spoiler
That is so obvious a cureall I didn't even think of it.  I suppose my brain automatically didn't want Jon to be a Lady Stoneheart clone.  Even though I suppose he could be more of a Beric Dondorrian.
[close]

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: TheLoon on Jun 04, 2013, 08:53:40 PM
Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Jun 04, 2013, 05:18:21 PM
Anyone whos read the books spoiler tag possible chronology for season 4
Spoiler
When will the jofferey wedding take place?? it definatley can't be episode 9 as there is too much fallout for that and the earlier it happens the better if they plan to have a main character again (like ned for season 1, and tyrion for season 2) I imagine the episode nine shock moment next season willl be the shit that goes down at the wall (ie jon becoming lord commander mixed with tywins death

but more importantly what will danny/jon/bran/theon be doing for the majority of the season! they have finihsed dannys storyline from book 3 and with bran they have one more thing to happen, theon is a tricky one obviously
[close]
I doubt they will start to add much from 4/5 next season as it would be the earlier chapters that start the ball rolling again rather than finish things of from book 3 or reveal anything that should be revealed

I believe GRRM is writing episode 4 next season...or maybe it's episode 2...it's an early season ep so I figure the answer to your first question will be in GRRM's first episode...he's writing two of em next year if I recall correctly
He's writing episode 2.

QuoteEpisode 9 next season will be
Spoiler
Stannis' saving of the night's watch by defeating the wildings at the battle of the wall...that will probably get a whole episode devoted to it similar to blackwater
[close]
Spoiler
That sounds like a ridiculous amount of time to wait for an event that comes on the heels of the RW and PW, and such. I think they'll have blown the entirety of their ASOS load by episode 7 or 8. Then we'll get material from the next books. The producers have said again and again that they aren't adapting on a book-by-book, season-per-season basis anymore.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed