The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread

Started by Shasvre, Apr 19, 2011, 10:36:01 PM

Author
The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread (Read 463,527 times)

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: First Blood on Mar 25, 2012, 04:07:25 AM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Mar 25, 2012, 04:03:48 AM
Your right, there are no mythological creatures in this series... huh thus why I am liking it not loving it.  Hmm I will be honest I am not to terribly into most of the little stories here, but I do really enjoy watching the live of that blond female who was married off to the barbarian...

If you keep watching, particularly the storyline with the blonde girl Daenerys, you'll encounter something. ;)

Oh hell yeah ...

Michael Harper

Michael Harper

Quote from: First Blood on Mar 25, 2012, 04:07:25 AM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Mar 25, 2012, 04:03:48 AM
Your right, there are no mythological creatures in this series... huh thus why I am liking it not loving it.  Hmm I will be honest I am not to terribly into most of the little stories here, but I do really enjoy watching the live of that blond female who was married off to the barbarian...

If you keep watching, particularly the storyline with the blonde girl Daenerys, you'll encounter something. ;)

Or... some things... plural!  ;)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Let's not forget that the very first scene of the first episode have, while not exactly a mythologicall creature, something that's not exactly human. The Others, being pretty much this if going by the books... :laugh:

Spoiler
[close]

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

And Dire Wolves. Aint no such thang as no muvafukkin Dire Wolf.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Mar 26, 2012, 12:52:13 AM
It is known.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

You're welcome.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

I don't think I've anticipated the return of a tv show so much.  :laugh:

Shasvre

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Mar 26, 2012, 12:52:13 AM
Yes .... there is...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V7hDJvkzjw#ws
Heh I love discovery channel... in fact when I saw the first ep and they mentioned them I wondered if anyone knew what Dire wolves were...

Shasvre

Shasvre

First Blood: Since I don't think you've spoiled yourself on this, I just wanted to ask if you at this point have any guess on who Arstan Whitebeard that Daenerys met up with at the end of A Clash of Kings really is. ;)

First Blood

First Blood

Spoiler
Barristan Selmy possibly. It would make sense for him to go into hiding, since he was renounced by Joffery and became a fugitive.
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Spoiler
I won't say if you're wrong or not, but his reveal will come in A Storm of Swords and it's a pretty damn awesome scene. ;)
[close]

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Laufey on Mar 27, 2012, 07:39:00 PM
Spoiler
I won't say if you're wrong or not, but his reveal will come in A Storm of Swords and it's a pretty damn awesome scene. ;)
[close]

Either way, right or wrong, I can't wait to see who he is. :)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Michael Harper on Mar 26, 2012, 07:18:36 PMhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2lKhz0LtJQ#ws

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyvKEn17_N4#ws
Great videos. Craster's Keep looks exactly as I imagined it while reading the book. And that dress Daenerys is wearing in Qarth is probably the best costume in the show so far. So beautiful. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed