Leaked images from the set? *spoilers within*

Started by SuicideDoors, Oct 28, 2016, 06:42:31 AM

Author
Leaked images from the set? *spoilers within* (Read 79,714 times)

BishopShouldGo

Anyone else think we'll be seeing a David affix a facehugger onto somebody's face, a'la Alien: Engineers? Seems very likely.

Ultramorph

I like the idea of David playing God with a lab full of Resurrection-like failures. That will make the eventual appearance of the traditional Big Chap even more special.

Beatnation

Beatnation

Yeah is Giger, the 'n' was a typo, go figure. And I'm talking the AlienS fanboys who put it in a pedestal over the masterpiece that is Alien and Alien 3 -Assembly Cut-.

You can like whatever you want, just don't start calling this Alien designs "bad", because they aren't.

Superintendent Andrews

First off, great work through the years, AVP Galaxy! I've been lurking in the shadows of this site since the announcement of the AVP movie.

I am getting the feeling this movie will move in the direction of David creating the "Perfect Organism" and it scares me to think that way. I've read all the books and comics on the Alien side and if I remember right they were more natural to some sort of home world. I don't mind the direction Scott took it with Prometheus, in that the Engineers were trying to make one, but for the Company themselves to do it irks me. It takes the "must have it" aspect away for me which is huge. Hope I'm wrong.

System Apollo

It looks like a return to the digitigrade structure. Just when I thought Alien Isolation was going to be the last to make that flaw. :-\

Dindas

Dindas

;D Well said!
They just want more marines, more power loaders, more rifles, more Queen...

locusta

Might be a long shot, but I just remembered this DeviantArt post of Andy Brase (great comic and ink artist)

And when you read about Scott´s praise for the sketch ( http://andybrase.deviantart.com/art/Alien-Sketch-162841615 )

and then look at this:

DorkiDori

Quite the contrary. I do a lot of work in social media promotion and management as well,. A lot of my clients prefer "leaking" official music, demos, promotional materials etc thru various outlets outside of their own pages/sites prior to releasing ANYTHING "official" to the public. It helps to gauge interest in marketing, editing, sales etc etc.

I highly doubt these were an under the table kind of leak... Pretty sure this was done for marketing purposes to create buzz and get people like us talking!

426Buddy

Quote from: Beatnation on Oct 28, 2016, 07:04:58 PM
Yeah is Giger, the 'n' was a typo, go figure. And I'm talking the AlienS fanboys who put it in a pedestal over the masterpiece that is Alien and Alien 3 -Assembly Cut-.

You can like whatever you want, just don't start calling this Alien designs "bad", because they aren't.

Quote from: Dindas on Oct 28, 2016, 07:31:26 PM
;D Well said!
They just want more marines, more power loaders, more rifles, more Queen...

You guys are being "That Guy"

And who is "They"? No one here is acting that way, you're just putting down other fans for the sake of it. 

Ephemer Nine

An interesting detail that has been noted:

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Reminds me of this:

Hope we see something like this:

Astronoë

I wouldn't call concept art spoilers, might be rejected concepts...egg head xenomorphs make me cringe...look like retarded cousins of the Alien...

Lonely Universe

I'm not really happy about having the facehugger spoiled for me on Twitter this morning & would have preferred to wait for the movie. I gotta say it does look impressive though. Try to be more careful guys.

426Buddy

426Buddy

If you don't want to know about Covenant stop going to and following websites that specialize in releasing spoilers for these films.

In today's digital world you will have to actively avoid the source of spoilers. Yeah sure you want to come here and talk aliens but you'll have to sacrifice that if you don't want to know anything about the film.

BishopShouldGo

You should be more careful, not AvPGalaxy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed