New Tv Spots!

Started by Darkoo, May 01, 2012, 07:20:56 PM

Author
New Tv Spots! (Read 138,767 times)

Deuterium

Deuterium

Quote from: Qwertify on May 16, 2012, 02:49:59 PM
FOX Trailer Crew: "Let's cut up all the sequences and not give enough info so that no one could possibly figure out the story line."
AVPGalaxy Forums: "Challenge Accepted."

LOL.   ;D

Anunnaki

Anunnaki

There may be a good reason for the size difference of the original jockey compared to this new one. I doubt Ridley would overlook such a huge detail, especially when the jockeys seat is obviously too big for this smaller Engineer. Maybe the Engineer grows in size...  maybe the Jockey and the Engineer are two different characters with different roles...  maybe the Engineer is a mutated human, much different than the Jockey??

My point is:
There are too many maybe's... JUST CHILL OUT and wait for the film! Theres no sense in building this up when the movie is only weeks away from being release.  I swear, I feel that some of you go out of your way to ruin these movies for yourselves.

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: mastermoon on May 16, 2012, 03:41:36 PMWas it confirmed why the Space Jockey is attacking the characters?.

Who's been eating MY porridge! ;D

SM

SM

:laugh:

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: ChrisPachi on May 16, 2012, 11:40:38 PM
Quote from: mastermoon on May 16, 2012, 03:41:36 PMWas it confirmed why the Space Jockey is attacking the characters?.

God damn-it Holloway!!!

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: whiterabbit on May 17, 2012, 12:48:15 AM
Quote from: ChrisPachi on May 16, 2012, 11:40:38 PM

God damn-it Holloway!!!
Ha! Nice one. ;D

jevjnd2000

jevjnd2000

Why don't you chill out.  If you don't like it, then you're in the wrong forum because this is what the site's all about.  Why would you be in a site full of potential spoilers put here to give us hints if you don't like that?  For some of us, that's a bit part of the fun.  I grew up with these franchises and have quite a bit of paraphernalia from the Alien and Predator movies.  Just let us have our fun without getting your panties in a bunch.  Lest there be a hammerpede in your britches.

Quote from: Anunnaki on May 16, 2012, 11:17:21 PM

There may be a good reason for the size difference of the original jockey compared to this new one. I doubt Ridley would overlook such a huge detail, especially when the jockeys seat is obviously too big for this smaller Engineer. Maybe the Engineer grows in size...  maybe the Jockey and the Engineer are two different characters with different roles...  maybe the Engineer is a mutated human, much different than the Jockey??

My point is:
There are too many maybe's... JUST CHILL OUT and wait for the film! Theres no sense in building this up when the movie is only weeks away from being release.  I swear, I feel that some of you go out of your way to ruin these movies for yourselves.

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

About Milburn and his erm ... forced oral introduction to what it means to be 'Okay' on this planet ...

Spoiler

The Hammerpede it's called. I always assumed it was hammer (because if it's crest shape) and pede as in Centipede or Millipede.

But that gif has me thinking it's pede as in: (As Urban Dictionary explains it)

1. pede    

French slang for homosexual. Comes from the word Pederaste (a man who has sexual relations with a boy), and is considered derogatory

Or

7. pede    

A pedophile, or someone who poses as a child online to hunt down and rape little children.
[close]

bobcunk

bobcunk

Quote from: Effectz on May 16, 2012, 06:26:55 AM
Not holloway,Think the jockey is just burned on his face and arms.

Looks ok.

Not looking so good.

http://i.imgur.com/IZzUh.gif

Is that a boom mike on the first giff?

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: bobcunk on May 17, 2012, 02:53:03 AMIs that a boom mike on the first giff?

Unless he is talking to himself or humming a merry tune of rape and murder, then it probably isn't a boom mic. ;)

ikarop

ikarop

I haven't clicked the link so I'm not sure if it this is new. Thanks to Denis for the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mKh5AzGhKs#ws

Cvalda

Cvalda

Oh lord ::) :P

Nope, nothing new. Maybe a clearer shot of the cobra-hugger jumping out of the corpse.

Qwertify

Qwertify

Quote from: ikarop on May 17, 2012, 07:08:35 PM
I haven't clicked the link so I'm not sure if it this is new. Thanks to Denis for the link.

It is worth checking out though - not that anything here is ground breaking. Some cleaner shots, and some old shots are extended for half a sec or so.

Zeta Reticuli

Zeta Reticuli

Quote from: Qwertify on May 17, 2012, 07:29:54 PM
Quote from: ikarop on May 17, 2012, 07:08:35 PM

It is worth checking out though - not that anything here is ground breaking. Some cleaner shots, and some old shots are extended for half a sec or so.

yeah. also it seems that light beer played an important part in the Engineers culture. maybe that's the link to ALIEN? the derelict crashed because the pilot was drunk?

...ok im going to stop now  ;)

BUGZ

BUGZ

Someone make a gif of the thing shooting out the guys mouth?? Geez man how cool is this shit??!!

Bri :o

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed