Even More Sideshow Pictures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 26, 2007, 07:41:20 PM

Author
Even More Sideshow Pictures (Read 13,837 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I know I only just posted up news of Sideshows Aliens vs Predator props yesterday, but I come bearing gifts of more pictures. Sideshow recently had a panel at ComicCon and they were showing off their new AvP2 props:

Figures.com has a gallery online with 15 pictures of the AvP2 props. Most interesting of which, I think, is the mask. As noticed on our forum, the Shoulder Cannon was showing off a new Predator style of writing, and now, with our first unblocked view of the helmet, we can see it is covered in this new Predator writing style. You can view the rest of the pictures here.

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

I really liked it I think is cool.

JP

JP

Anyone else having trouble with the link? It keeps sending me to pics of a new Optimus Prime/Pepsi promotional toy. There's a ton of San Diego Comic-Con releated links on the front page of Figures.com but it's a pain in the ass trying to dig this one up.

Corporal Hicks

Fixed.

El Diablo

El Diablo

Thanks.

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

argh.... damn... I dont like that light for those spikes... or maybe I dont like the spikes... but maybe... its just for the perspective of the picture.

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

It just gets better an better.

Corporal Hicks

Check out the other pictures Ariel.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

That is one cool badass Predator face mask. I can just guess what those letters say "Don't f---k with me!" lol   ;D  

jango1201

jango1201

Now were talking. The wait is finally becoming worth it

Highland

Highland

:o   speechless!!!   Everything is totally badass in this movie!!   Please be good!!!!! please!!!!   ;)  

R

R

HAVE TO SAY THAT THE ALIEN ITSELF DOESN'T QUITE DO IT FOR ME

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Again with the 'slideshow'?     :D  

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

*le sigh* Fixed.

Champiionser

Champiionser

Looks great really.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed