Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,388,605 times)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Yep.  Eastern Kentucky doesn't sound like Western Kentucky.  People in my native city don't even sound like the rest of their county because there is such an influx of military people into town that you dont inherit a native accent. 

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

For a second there, it looked like a bar.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Mr. Domino on May 26, 2010, 03:08:27 AM

Run Pal Run, it's the Omega Finger of Doom and it's coming for you!!! :o :o

Puks

Puks

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 26, 2010, 03:09:23 AM
For a second there, it looked like a bar.

Lol, I was positive it was a bar until I read your post.  :D

AlexTommo

AlexTommo

I'm at a bar.  :D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Don't you raise that eyebrow to me!

AlexTommo

AlexTommo

:-[ I is sorry.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Keg on May 21, 2010, 12:17:39 PM
to say "I like the english accent" or "i dont like the english accent is meaningless anyway because even in such a relatively small country the variation in accents is huge. even where i live in the north east the accents from the 3 main towns and cities (Sunderland, Newcastle & Middlesbrough) are completely different and theyre all within 35 miles of each other. Newcastle and Sunderland are only 12 miles apart and the accent changes massively. to a southerner we probably all sound the same, but its like that for me on the other end of the coin. to me anybody from reading, london, luton, bedford all sound the same. Its just one massive southern accent to me. Clearly its not but bugger me if i can tell the difference.
How about, I don't like any English accent? Naw, I get ya, there are many different variations of accents in Scotland too. Actually, I was in London a few days ago, and the cashier in a petrol station thought my friend and I were German based on our accent, and he wasn't sure where Scotland was... which is why he works in a petrol station and not in a real job!  :P  ;)

Master Chief

Master Chief

Money is money.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Awesome thanks for sharing, keep them coming.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Post some pics of some Miami babydolls!

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I seriously want to move down there, like right now if I could.

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: Kimarhi on May 21, 2010, 04:30:29 AM
Its amazing to me how different accents are in the states.  I can't understand a word anybody from Massachussets says to me.  Especially anybody from Boston.  I also struggle with the Jersey accent and some people from NY. 

Then there are alot of northern midwest states we deal with where it sounds like they are canadian.

Then hawaii (which you can understand seeing how its halfway across the world) where they just talk crazy.

Apparantly Kentuckian accents sound hilarious to Californians.  When we were in Cali flying to hawaii we entertained people by just talking. 

If I had money, I'd totally live in Hawaii though.  Broken ass language deficiencies or not.

A lot of people associate Texas as having the same accent as people from the deep south, but I definitely notice a big difference.  Heck, even within Texas alone you can spot differences in accents.  But yeah, it's amazing how many accents are in the U.S.  Louisiana has some of the thickest and most difficult to decipher, although I have known some people from there that had very strong accents but were very articulate.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: PHANTOM on May 28, 2010, 06:15:14 PM
Quote from: Master Chief on May 28, 2010, 05:31:10 PM
Post some pics of some Miami babydolls!

Sorry dude I don't have any pictures of that, but I will say Miami women are freakin amazing, I'll say again Miami women are FREAKIN AMAZING.

I seriously want to move down there, like right now if I could. Scarface wasn't kidding when he said....

"This town like a great big p-ssy jus' waitin' to get f--ked" he was right lol 8)

Guessing the NY homie-ttes just ain't doing it for you eh?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed