Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,389,004 times)

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Me and my Dog Jack. He doesnt like pics because he always thinks he's too fat but i assured him he looks very good, so he allowed me to post it.

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

Tell Jack he looks wonderful. A fine, upstanding example of...doghood...or something...

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Look at ya mr Jacky :P

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

He really is a fine looking Dog, but a cheeky one too.
I picked him off the street when i went to school, 5 minutes more and he would have probably be ran over.

So i took him with me home, my other Dog Dana (female) was instantly enthusiastic about him, that was a good thing.

2 Days later i heard from my neighbour that Jack was from someone living in my street, so i had to take him back but the owner said that it was the fourth time the Dog ran away and that he doesn't feel comfortable with him, so we bought him. Turned out that he had the Dog illegally when we went to the commission to "register" him. He also had worms and the dogs fur didn't looked ok, that's a sign that the dog didn't felt comfortable and wasn't taken care of properly, he also had underweight.
He never ran away or even tried to since we have him, he's 6 now, we got him when he was 8 months old.

I love Dogs, or any animal at that matter, well, almost any.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Spoken like a real humanitarian, good for you :)

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Me and my dawg, Snoop Dogg.

Ready to hit the hay!

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 19, 2009, 01:33:41 AM
Spoken like a real humanitarian, good for you :)
Thank you, i think that comes from me growing up with Animals, when i was 4 we had a Cat, then we had a Dog and then came Jack.

I cant even imagine what it's like living without a Dog anymore. They are just part of the family.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Aug 19, 2009, 01:40:55 AM
I cant even imagine what it's like living without a Dog anymore. They are just part of the family.

Heard that, we've had ours for 11 years now...she's just one of us. I couldn't live without her barking lol

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I live in a kind of bizarro land.  It isn't unusual for cats/dogs to be considered pest.

To many cats are just like having rodents and will get into anything.  So often times when a mama cat has babies they are drowned.  Dogs will breed with Coyotes and make a big mofo called a Coy Dog that will f**k your shit up if he meets you outdoors.  Thus all three of the above might be shot if they aren't known to be claimed.

Old animals are also suspect to catching lead poisoning. 

Of course, I live in the city, and that makes city folk's mouth drop open.  But I work in the country, and its a different breed of folk.  Of course, they don't have cats running all over the places making hay uneatable because they shit in it, or Coy Dog's killing their sheep and goats.

I guess its perspective.  If anybody shot my animal I'd be friggin pissed, and I dont see why its so hard to have an animal like a cat spayed if you don't want them to have kittens.  Cats are generally kept as mousers, but spaying a female cat doesn't make it lazy like nuetering does certain male cats.

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Aug 19, 2009, 01:34:43 AM

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs093.snc1/5132_1186801193085_1319952135_505748_7612414_n.jpg

Swete man, he's a PIMP! I love Dogg. Crip Cuz!  8)  WHen was that taken man?

Dachande

Dachande

Quote from: Chris P on Aug 19, 2009, 11:25:21 PM

I'd imagine when he went to Madame Tussauds to see the Waxworks...

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Thanks for sharing  ;D

Master Chief

Master Chief

Been hitting that steel or what?  What weight class are you fighting in now?

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Aug 19, 2009, 01:34:43 AM

Quit talking like that, you're not a gangster...and you can't tell real from wax?

severen76

severen76

Careful, man. He might pull out his nine an' bust a cap!

EDIT: Phantom looks a bit like Tito Ortiz

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Quote from: Dachande on Aug 19, 2009, 11:34:43 PM

I'd imagine when he went to Madame Tussauds to see the Waxworks...

It was in the Las Vegas Wax Museum actually. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed