Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,388,307 times)

darkbladepred

darkbladepred

anonymous is the way to go. That way some guy on the street doesn't beat you up...

Predboy: "what did I do?"

SIL "Three months ago... you disagreed with me! I told you blue was a color, not a form of cancer!"

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: darkbladepred on Jul 27, 2007, 03:04:45 PM
anonymous is the way to go. That way some guy on the street doesn't beat you up...

Predboy: "what did I do?"

SIL "Three months ago... you disagreed with me! I told you blue was a color, not a form of cancer!"

:D Damn, this is funny. I'm picturing that in my head now and its just too funny, definatly accurate in personaity as well.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Predboy on Jul 27, 2007, 02:33:10 PM
Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jul 27, 2007, 02:05:10 AM
Have you any pictures of yourself that you might post my friend?

Nope, at least not at this moment. Right now, I dont feel comfortable revealing my identity in a public forum so Ill remain anonymous for now. :)

But I bet you have a myspace account with hundreds of friends  8)

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: Master Chief on Jul 27, 2007, 03:20:19 PM
But I bet you have a myspace account with hundreds of friends  8)

No, I used too but it got boring, not to mention I didn't even know how to work the damn thing. I didn't even know how to change my background, I only found out how to when one of my friends told me, but that was after I deleted my account. :P

Master Chief

Master Chief

It got boring?  You mean to tell me you didn't hook up with any girls from Jersey?  C'mon, with a caption like "I'm so hot" you didnt' get any play... ;D

darkbladepred

darkbladepred

I'm sure the pictures ruined it, so that's why he runs annonymous everywhere else. ( :D just kidding of course)

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: Master Chief on Jul 27, 2007, 03:29:43 PM
It got boring?  You mean to tell me you didn't hook up with any girls from Jersey?  C'mon, with a caption like "I'm so hot" you didnt' get any play... ;D

:D Like I said, I didn't even know how to change my background. I didn't really know how to do anything with my myspace. Plus, I never really visited it that much. The last time I went to it was during easter vacation. Then a month after, I deleted it.

Quote from: darkbladepred on Jul 27, 2007, 03:31:44 PM
I'm sure the pictures ruined it, so that's why he runs annonymous everywhere else. ( :D just stating the obvious of course)

>_>

<_<

*whispers* Im gonna kill you!

darkbladepred

darkbladepred

Quote from: Predboy on Jul 27, 2007, 03:35:37 PM
>_>

<_<

*whispers* Im gonna kill you!

Surely you understand it won't be easy. There are forty storys between you and me, I have the hostages, there's a bomb in the trash can next to the phone booth you're at. You get to the 23rd street subway station in 15 minutes and I'll contact you there.

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: darkbladepred on Jul 27, 2007, 03:41:25 PM
Surely you understand it won't be easy. There are forty storys between you and me, I have the hostages, there's a bomb in the trash can next to the phone booth you're at. You get to the 23rd street subway station in 15 minutes and I'll contact you there.

Surely you understand Im on a roof top, laying down with my rifle, looking at the window, seeing you on your little cell phone, talking to my twin brother that I set up there because I know the clock is ticking on the bomb and he cant get out of the phone booth, and I just want him to die because he stole my twinkie. And surely you understand my finger is on the trigger and Im about to pull.

darkbladepred

darkbladepred

You didn't think it would be that easy did you? You can't even tell the difference between a person and a carboard cutout? *the cutout falls over, and that floor of the building explodes in a hellstorm of flames* Now. I'm already inside the vault. If you don't get to the train station in time the noon arrival from New York to Jersey will have a "technical error" crashing into the power plant... oh, and that was me that stole your twinkie.

Predboy

Predboy

Ohhhhh, you sick boy. How dare you steal my fattening snack. I WILL KILL YOU IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO. *Then the screen goes black and a 'to be continued' text shows up because we are definatly turning this thread into an rp :D*

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Predboy on Jul 27, 2007, 03:49:14 PM
Quote from: darkbladepred on Jul 27, 2007, 03:41:25 PM

Surely you understand Im on a roof top, laying down with my rifle, looking at the window, seeing you on your little cell phone, talking to my twin brother that I set up there because I know the clock is ticking on the bomb and he cant get out of the phone booth, and I just want him to die because he stole my twinkie. And surely you understand my finger is on the trigger and Im about to pull.

LOL i feel off my seat! you dont have a myspace aww I would add you

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

You better get back on that myspace! Its gonna rule the world soon, like walmart!

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: Mikey on Jul 28, 2007, 05:22:05 AM
You better get back on that myspace! Its gonna rule the world soon, like walmart!

By the looks of it, I think that might happen. :D

darkbladepred

darkbladepred

Weyland Yutani WalMart: building better worlds bargains.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed