Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,388,834 times)

Sabby

Sabby

Thank you for the advice ^^ I prefer to have it frizzy though.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: Rong on Sep 02, 2013, 01:00:16 AM
We've all had bad haircuts

one from my past, i'm the middle one btw

http://i.imgur.com/LGmzqTY.jpg

Rong? Jehzus.  :o

Rong

Amaterasu

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Sabby on Sep 02, 2013, 01:28:44 AM
Thank you for the advice ^^ I prefer to have it frizzy though.
You're welcome! I really need to save up and get a professional anti-static hair dryer from my cousin in NYC. They are around 250$ but it is truly amazing to use and hair is almost straight when done using it alone!!!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Sabby on Sep 01, 2013, 07:45:57 PM

That's some hardcore hair. Why did you let it grow out so much?

Sabby

Sabby

I like it big :3

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Sabby on Sep 02, 2013, 05:32:02 PM
I like it big :3

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I be taking a peek into the past.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Rich, you look a lot like Nolan North and now I can't help but read your posts in Deadpool's voice

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: RazorSlash on Sep 04, 2013, 04:21:57 AM
Rich, you look a lot like Nolan North and now I can't help but read your posts in Deadpool's voice

I'm thinking Nathan Drake, myself.

"Oh, crap..."

Kimarhi

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Kimarhi on Sep 04, 2013, 08:12:24 PM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Sep 04, 2013, 04:15:17 AM
I be taking a peek into the past.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/7722_1266801510012_6384526_n.jpg

What was your job in the military?

I wasn't in the military, I was an army cadet, a youth organization that operates like the military but is not actually a part of the military. The aim of army cadets is to develop in youth the attributes of good citizenship and leadership; promote physical fitness; and stimulate the interest of youth in the sea, land and air activities of the Canadian Forces. Canada's oldest youth program, there are approximately 21,000 army cadets in about 450 corps across the country. There is also sea cadets and air cadets.

I was in the Queen's York Rangers Army Cadet Corps (armoured recon). I aged out at the age of 19 a Sergeant and was formally awarded for my services, with a double promotion (Trooper to Master Corporal) under my belt, before I left for good I took part in one last rifle drill show (Sergeants and up) for the audience as it was the annual parade. I also earned things such as the Hardest Trier Award, Marksman First Class, Silver Fitness, and went to Canadian Forces Base Borden for 6 weeks of training in the Cadet Leadership program (the picture) and graduated with my Leadership diploma. For a night I was also acting Regimental Sergeant Major.

As a Sergeant one thing I enjoyed was when I began to teach half-hour classes, like healthy active living and how to tie knots. One of my officers described me as a "shining star" and a non-commissioned officer and friend said "You would of made a great Warrant Officer".

Sorry for the long auto-biography, I just got nostalgic.  :laugh: They were good times.

TheLoneSpoon

TheLoneSpoon

I was at a mall. And was asked to donate to the cadets. I said no.

MWHAHAHA

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: TheLoneSpoon on Sep 05, 2013, 09:15:09 PM
I was at a mall. And was asked to donate to the cadets. I said no.

MWHAHAHA

Ah, I remember that crap, standing out there for like 8-9 hours...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed