Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,389,202 times)

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Haha am I gonna have to post more pics of my beeeeautiful self to get this train-wreck back on track? Oh well, if u insist...

The names Pibb. Slash Pibb.  :-*

Or perhaps me with my friend Bryan will get things back to business.

If not, I AT LEAST TRIED  :laugh:

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

MR. PIBB SODA!!!!

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Aug 31, 2012, 11:34:55 PM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Aug 31, 2012, 11:21:14 PM
My god...this thread...it's almost asking for:

I don't think we need to step in, but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytZaBuMR4P0#ws

It's too valuable to lock ShadowPred.

An alternative could be done.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

My fave dude. My fave.

Spoiler
Besides Mountain Dew  :)
[close]

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Cvalda on Aug 31, 2012, 11:22:14 PM
I knew there were reasons I don't post my pics in this thread.

Something to do with Eva. But we won't get into that now because we don't want to distract from the matter at hand.  ;)

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 31, 2012, 11:15:09 PM
So I've thought of the special Olympics analogy:

It's kind of like if there were a dash in which the competitors ran in a circle over and over, but Competitor One stops when a full lap was made, thinking he crossed the finish line and won the game... but the game is a psychological one, and really, it just keeps going on and on, in the same circle for ever. Because Competitor One is so oriented with achieving a 'win', he throws his arms up in the air and chants, a champion in his own barren mind, completely oblivious to the fact that there is no 'win'. So he takes the participation medal anyway, thinking it's first place, and beats off loudly to it in a blue field port-a-potty, as kids outside form a large line, groaning and crossing their legs.

Competitor 2 is still running the track,  amused at the ignorance of Competitor 1. At least it's a good workout. I'll get tired and walk off the track soon.

I like that analogy. And it's one of the things I love about Sweeps. His ability to express his perspective in a self deprecating neutron bomb by way of a handshake.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Almost got me with the quote but than I read who it was written by and scrolled and scrolled. I saw the words "special olympics" and laughed at the irony :laugh: Or maybe cause Seinfelds on, perhaps both. Now lets get the posts going so it's completely out of my precious baby-like view. Anyone have any pics of themselves they'd like to share?

The ignore button should block quotes as well. Is that even possible with todays science!!!???

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Aug 31, 2012, 10:54:58 PM
Quote from: First Blood on Aug 31, 2012, 10:52:23 PM
Quote from: Rick Grimes on Aug 31, 2012, 10:47:22 PM
This still going on between you two?
Keep it going! Yes, I can feel it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFkAAvDkj9k#ws
:laugh:
I don't like to argue on the internet. It's a time waster and pointless.
Especially when u win all the damn time  ;D

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Aug 31, 2012, 10:54:09 PM
Quote from: Sexy Poot on Aug 31, 2012, 10:50:33 PM
Not at all. I ended it. For some reason, people are still posting things about it including the victim of my wake. They really should make the "ignore" button be able to not see when ones added have posted. It'd really make things easier.

I thought that Sweeper ended it?
Nope, he's stilllll goin. Sad really. :-[
Go through the last couple pages. I stopped caring a couple of hours ago, which as we all know in web time is like, a couple of hours.

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Aug 31, 2012, 11:52:32 PM
Almost got me with the quote but than I read who it was written by and scrolled and scrolled. I saw the words "special olympics" and laughed at the irony :laugh: Or maybe cause Seinfelds on, perhaps both. Now lets get the posts going so it's completely out of my precious baby-like view. Anyone have any pics of themselves they'd like to share?

The ignore button should block quotes as well. Is that even possible with todays science!!!???

... I feel a disturbance in the intellectual force of AVPG.

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

Quote from: Aspie on Sep 01, 2012, 01:43:25 AM
Quote from: Sexy Poot on Aug 31, 2012, 10:54:58 PM
Quote from: First Blood on Aug 31, 2012, 10:52:23 PM
Quote from: Rick Grimes on Aug 31, 2012, 10:47:22 PM
This still going on between you two?
Keep it going! Yes, I can feel it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFkAAvDkj9k#ws
I don't like to argue on the internet. It's a time waster and pointless.
Especially when u win all the damn time  ;D

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Aug 31, 2012, 10:54:09 PM
Quote from: Sexy Poot on Aug 31, 2012, 10:50:33 PM
Not at all. I ended it. For some reason, people are still posting things about it including the victim of my wake. They really should make the "ignore" button be able to not see when ones added have posted. It'd really make things easier.

I thought that Sweeper ended it?
Nope, he's stilllll goin. Sad really. :-[
Go through the last couple pages. I stopped caring a couple of hours ago, which as we all know in web time is like, a couple of hours.

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Aug 31, 2012, 11:52:32 PM

... I feel a disturbance in the intellectual force of AVPG.

Indeed...

-strokes imaginary beard-

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

How's that ignore button working for you SexyPoot?

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Sep 01, 2012, 01:48:39 AM

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

Lmao.

Vakarian

Vakarian

*Edit*

Actually, f**k it... I don't care.

Vickers

Vickers

There's only one way to resolve this situation that just doesn't seem to end...

Spoiler
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

That, or distract everyone with a picture of me.

Too bad that's not going to happen, though :P

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Eh, it sucks I can still see when he post, but at least I don't have to deal with reading bullshit anymore. Having to see a bunch of people kiss his ass kinda sucks tho. Specially this newbie Aspie.

Ive been around the internet long enough in message boards to know the tactics people use. The whole, "hey I was just joking" thing when the person u were talking quick shit to calls u out on it. Makes the victim look like an asshole and the dick who started it look like the hero. Specially if that person has been around longer. But it doesn't really bother me. I know what I said, and I know that when it comes down to it, I'm not in the wrong. There's no argument. I stopped posting retorts long ago, yet people think I'm still talking shit for some reason. I'm bigger for it and if u can't see that, than that's on u. Not so hard to understand really.

Without using dumb Star Wars quotes, I'll just say it outright. Aspie, ur a dumb f**k. Simple as that. Ive seen u kiss so much ass on this site to climb the ranks, its pathetic. I speak the truth daddy-o. I don't sugar-coat my thoughts. I don't post overly-positive things to the few female members like most people here do cause simply, I don't have to. I earn my wings by being courteous and helping others on the site. I actually contribute.

I keep trying to get back on subject yet people just wanna see a brawl. A brawl on the internet. I'm just not into that kinda stuff. I don't really hold grudges. Here's the facts. I posted a pic here, knowing full well there would be criticisms. Guy made a sly comment, I made one back, he got defensive and it spiraled from there. It's f**king simple, yet so many defend simply to keep it going.

Listen, I can go on and on about how the last post of this Space Sweeper fellow I bothered to look at was pages ago, but I know nobody will believe me. Because it's easier not to. It gives people an excuse. I've been nothing but nice to everyone since Ive got here years ago, yet for every dozen or so, there's a schmuck waiting to strike. That's the internet. That's EVERY forum out there. It's part of the territory. So we have to live with it. I can go on with this fight till the cows come home. All it's doing is making a mess out of this thread. That's not fair to people who come here to share pics and have fun. truth is, I don;t know if he's still talking shit. I see post after post of his name come up after someones ask what's going on here so I assume he his. If not than i apologize. Plus when i see "special olympics" in a quote it's hard not to assume he stopped when I did.

So Vakarian, u can talk about how it was just a jest, and how I should like Sweeps cause he's such a great specimen (people thought the same about Hitler so that mentality is flawed beyond belief) and Aspie can continue amusing himself and earning false respect. At the end of the day, I'm not losing any sleep, and the only people being effected are the people who want to come here and share pics and have fun.

END OF WALL OF TEXT. Whew  :P Where's the mods when u need em?  :laugh:

Xenodog

Xenodog

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Sep 01, 2012, 02:47:01 PM

(people thought the same about Hitler so that mentality is flawed beyond belief)

Oh.
There we are :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfDCwP2SnI4#

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed