Okay, one single question - go back for Jonesy or no?

Started by Facehugga1976, Jul 16, 2023, 08:01:03 AM

Author
Okay, one single question - go back for Jonesy or no? (Read 8,195 times)

SiL

Yeah Operations is a lot easier with flamethrowers.

My trouble was getting the flame throwers to survive.

I wonder if the flash version is still available

Jonjamess

Quote from: SiL on Mar 07, 2024, 09:18:44 AMYeah Operations is a lot easier with flamethrowers.

It's still online. Just Google aliens flash game and it comes up top.

Yeah the first hive mission is tricky get 100% survival but absolutely doable!

Turn order in first mission I go Vasquez, Drake, Apone, Hicks, the 3 pistol guys, then the rest any order.

This is a bit off topic about Jonesy now I apologise.

Neila

Quote from: Jonjamess on Mar 07, 2024, 08:08:43 PM
Quote from: SiL on Mar 07, 2024, 09:18:44 AMYeah Operations is a lot easier with flamethrowers.

It's still online. Just Google aliens flash game and it comes up top.

Yeah the first hive mission is tricky get 100% survival but absolutely doable!

Turn order in first mission I go Vasquez, Drake, Apone, Hicks, the 3 pistol guys, then the rest any order.

This is a bit off topic about Jonesy now I apologise.

no apology necessary.
That was my mistake and it started when I went off on a tangent and said that Ripley went back to the nest for Newt and not for the Marines.. :)

Scott Conover

If I gotta leave Jones behind, I will. No hesitation. No way am I wasting oxygen on that little f**ker, he ain't coming on my ship.

And tbh if Jones jumpscared me like that while I'm trying to avoid big chap and I'm trying to escape, I'm torching the dude.

Local Trouble

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Scott Conover on May 06, 2024, 06:12:58 AMIf I gotta leave Jones behind, I will. No hesitation. No way am I wasting oxygen on that little f**ker, he ain't coming on my ship.

And tbh if Jones jumpscared me like that while I'm trying to avoid big chap and I'm trying to escape, I'm torching the dude.

Not a cat person huh ?  ;D

SiL

Jonesy's cat box had its own oxygen supply.

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: SiL on May 06, 2024, 12:27:22 PMJonesy's cat box had its own oxygen supply.

I've seen a concept art of the box by Ron Cobb, but it's not mentioned in the movie right ?

SiL

Argh, it's only on the concept art.

I mean there's greebles on the side that could well be air supply but no, it's not as explicit as the art.

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: SiL on May 06, 2024, 12:27:22 PMJonesy's cat box had its own oxygen supply.

In an emergency it could double as his space suit if oxygen was absent on the ship.

This has been a very entertaining thread. ;D

I'm an animal person.

Started out as a dog person. Then circumstances I ended up with a feral cat. Then I rescued a orange tiger kitten from a 4 lane hwy. "Jonesy" I thought that was fate being an ALIEN fan.

Yes I'd go back for the cat.

BlueMarsalis79

Scott Conover

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on May 06, 2024, 09:24:29 AM
Quote from: Scott Conover on May 06, 2024, 06:12:58 AMIf I gotta leave Jones behind, I will. No hesitation. No way am I wasting oxygen on that little f**ker, he ain't coming on my ship.

Not a cat person huh ?  ;D

Love cats. But I'm more of a staying alive person

SM

Ripley stayed alive.

[cancerblack]

She stayed the most alive out of anyone and nobody can prove it's not because she went back for the cat during the first encounter.

SM

Precisement.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed