Mortal Kombat X (2015)

Started by RazorSlash, May 28, 2014, 09:30:43 PM

Author
Mortal Kombat X (2015) (Read 178,621 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Ed Boon has been teasing Rain on his twitter and already said that Hsu Hao is a no go. I don't think the red dragon is going to be back in this game. Maybe as a cameo or in MK11.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Jun 28, 2014, 02:29:17 AM
Ed Boon has been teasing Rain on his twitter and already said that Hsu Hao is a no go. I don't think the red dragon is going to be back in this game. Maybe as a cameo or in MK11.

Aww yeah, RAIN!

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Ed Boon also ask fans when to show off the next character. My guess is at the Comic Con soon in a few weeks from now. I can't wait to hear more about the story since I can't wait to see where it will lead up to. I hope MKX will end with Reptile becoming  Onaga and we will have Onaga/Deception for MK11
or we will see a brand new villain for MK11.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Not related to MKX, but still MK and really cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vmW8FMIxYo#ws

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I do hope for  Moloch back as a sub boss. They can make him larger then Ferra & Torr and it would be nice to give him his own fatalities. I always like him as a sub boss and I wish he was made during the MK4 days. He would work better for the MK4 story better then Goro.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Bring back Moloch, please. I played Deadly alliance when I was young and that f**ker was intimidating as shit.

KiramidHead

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Looks like Kotal Kahn is not related to Shao Kahn going by Ed Boon's recent twitter

Quote@bradly_turner @noobde I'm not buying Kotal Kahn being related Shao Kahn tho..#JustSayin EB: He's not related to Shao Kahn.

Ed Boon said that there should be a new character announcement soon. It's most likely Rain.

Holy shit!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-sRZZowy_E

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Jun 29, 2014, 08:48:34 PM
Looks like Kotal Kahn is not related to Shao Kahn going by Ed Boon's recent twitter

Quote@bradly_turner @noobde I'm not buying Kotal Kahn being related Shao Kahn tho..#JustSayin EB: He's not related to Shao Kahn.

Ed Boon said that there should be a new character announcement soon. It's most likely Rain.

Holy shit!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-sRZZowy_E

HOOOOLY SHIIIT THAT WAS SO AWESOME.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Video removed, what was it?

ShadowPred

Nightlord

Nightlord

Holy shit that is amazing  ;D

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Now someone should leak Cassie's x-ray move. ;D

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Ed Boon has been teasing to show off something on July 11 and EVO starts on July 11, 2014. On Twitter, Ed Boon confirm that Jarek is not coming back. Boon almost mention that Kung Lao and Ashrah are unlikely. 

Master

Master

Jarek pffff.... who likes him?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed