Dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures

Started by DoomRulz, Jul 10, 2008, 12:17:08 AM

Author
Dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures (Read 284,072 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

aliens13

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 18, 2024, 12:38:35 AMhttps://i.ibb.co/rw1Rmfd/FB-IMG-1710623217659.jpg
The PP T Rex design it's so cool that I can't look with good eyes the JW anymore. What a great show, I hope we get an 3° season

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

I just wanted to let you all know, dinosaurs suck and Triassic reptiles like Poposaurus, Postosuchus, Saurosuchus are better.

E. Shaw

I love old dinosaur films, The Last Dinosaur I enjoyed very much:

aliens13

aliens13

Quote from: The Shuriken on Mar 29, 2024, 04:03:05 PMI just wanted to let you all know, dinosaurs suck and Triassic reptiles like Poposaurus, Postosuchus, Saurosuchus are better.
If there were an option for thumb down you will be getting one for that 😂

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 31, 2024, 12:02:41 AMLove vintage Dinosaura books and paleoart as well. 8)

Quote from: The Shuriken on Mar 29, 2024, 04:03:05 PMI just wanted to let you all know, dinosaurs suck and Triassic reptiles like Poposaurus, Postosuchus, Saurosuchus are better.

I love the anomalocaris from Cambrian!!! https://s12.gifyu.com/images/SV8zQ.gif👉👈
I love the Dimetrodon from Permian. But dinosaurs will be always the best for me

@Inmortan Jonesy I have some photos of dinosaur fossils and another cool stuffs when I was studying in the university. If you wanna watch I can upload it here

The Shuriken

Quote from: aliens13 on Mar 31, 2024, 12:00:41 AM
If there were an option for thumb down you will be getting one for that 😂

But it is true. Like Poposaurus for example. That species developed bipedal locomotion independent from dinosaurs, they're the true depiction of large scaly bipedal lizard monsters, what dinosaurs use to be back in the day.

And then there is Arizonasaurus, another crocodile lineage ancestors. It had a large sail back like what spinosaurus is believed to of had, and it too was most likely an obligate bipedal animal.  Face it my friend, crocs past and present were awesome. 8)

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: aliens13 on Mar 31, 2024, 12:00:41 AM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 31, 2024, 12:02:41 AMI love the anomalocaris from Cambrian!!! https://s12.gifyu.com/images/SV8zQ.gif👉👈
I love the Dimetrodon from Permian. But dinosaurs will be always the best for me

@Inmortan Jonesy I have some photos of dinosaur fossils and another cool stuffs when I was studying in the university. If you wanna watch I can upload it here

Oh really? 😃🙏^Thank you
 and sure, I'd like to see them, so feel free to post if you want

E. Shaw

I really have come to love the Concavenator:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed