ACM Status Update #2

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 19, 2010, 11:24:40 AM

Author
ACM Status Update #2 (Read 156,313 times)

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Bro...

(looks at watch and date)

News...Really? :-\

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

Quote from: PHANTOM on Apr 27, 2011, 02:46:10 AM
Bro...

(looks at watch and date)

News...Really? :-\

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Just wait... We already have tons of rumors that it will be at E3. So thats what we are waiting for. Post some ideas in the ideas threads instead. Be productive.

Space Voyager

Space Voyager

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Apr 25, 2011, 06:36:48 AM
I hope for a release date soon this year.
Nah, IMO there is no way in hell to create ACM this year and make it a great game... Anything this year would be overly optimistic or would mean that the game would be rushed out and suck.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

There is a possible chance of it to be release in Q1 2012.

Brother

Brother

A:CM is not being "created" this year.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Space Voyager on Apr 28, 2011, 06:52:44 AM
Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Apr 25, 2011, 06:36:48 AM
I hope for a release date soon this year.
Nah, IMO there is no way in hell to create ACM this year and make it a great game... Anything this year would be overly optimistic or would mean that the game would be rushed out and suck.

I'd like to know how you know this cause as far as I knew, we had NO idea whatsoever as to where the game is development wise.

Space Voyager

Space Voyager

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Apr 28, 2011, 05:43:49 PMI'd like to know how you know this cause as far as I knew, we had NO idea whatsoever as to where the game is development wise.

No way for me to know, naturally. This is speculation based on no new material on the game, no real coverage (PR), nothing. If work was done, it would most likely be shown, so I'm GUESSING the game can not be finished this year.

Brother

Brother

They had several meetings on A:CM's progress with Sega this year, I doubt they'll get together to chat about how nothing is being done.

Space Voyager

Space Voyager

Quote from: Brother on Apr 29, 2011, 07:25:55 AM
They had several meetings on A:CM's progress with Sega this year, I doubt they'll get together to chat about how nothing is being done.

True. They will probably talk about what is to be done?

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

Quote from: Space Voyager on Apr 29, 2011, 08:23:53 AM
Quote from: Brother on Apr 29, 2011, 07:25:55 AM

True. They will probably talk about what is to be done?

To be. Or not to be. That is the question.

Brother

Brother

Hmm...got canceled, again?

beb

beb

does anyone watch oxm gearbox had an interview with them they said once they were done duke they would work on acm get your facts straight they didnt give up on it they just needed everybody for crunch time duke is out of the way now so there is no reason to not work on it

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: beb on Apr 29, 2011, 04:46:38 PM
does anyone watch oxm gearbox had an interview with them they said once they were done duke they would work on acm get your facts straight they didnt give up on it they just needed everybody for crunch time duke is out of the way now so there is no reason to not work on it

Link? I believe you, I just want to see it anyways.

Ash 937

Ash 937

Quote from: beb on Apr 29, 2011, 04:46:38 PM

One thing that is annoying about this is that GBX is always just about to work on ACM before some other project takes precedence over it.  They said they would work on it after they finished the last Brothers In Arms game.  Then they said they'd work on it after Borderlands came out.  NOW they are saying they'll step up work on ACM once DNF is released.  Does anyone else see a pattern here?

It's not that I'm not optimistic or hopeful about ACM coming out...I think GBX will get around to it eventually.  I just wouldn't be surprised if another new game was announced and released before ACM.  I also wouldn't be surprised if we didn't get any new news until we got to the 65th page of this thread either.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed