The Predators Pictures/Discussion Thread

Started by XenoVC, Apr 19, 2010, 05:06:55 AM

Author
The Predators Pictures/Discussion Thread (Read 69,965 times)

creature creator

well, im sorry to say, but there are alot of artist that can make the predator as good as it was.

the problem with the mechanics is they want to use to much in  the old one it wasn't as complicated mechanics as the movies from the past years.

JB

Dajanksta

how can you even say that when we haven't even seen anytime 2's mandibles closed yet?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: creature creator on Jun 26, 2010, 03:08:06 PM
well, im sorry to say, but there are alot of artist that can make the predator as good as it was.
There aren't. Besides Stan Winston and his team of course.

creature creator

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jun 26, 2010, 05:41:13 PM
Quote from: creature creator on Jun 26, 2010, 03:08:06 PM
There aren't. Besides Stan Winston and his team of course.

well, believe me there are. Many of the artists that worked on predator are still in the bussines and almost every good professional sculptor could pull it off. I personally think the job is done to quick in many movies, what could damage the product.

Quote from: Dajanksta on Jun 26, 2010, 05:38:49 PM
how can you even say that when we haven't even seen anytime 2's mandibles closed yet?

well as i said in the reply before that i didn't include KNB EFX because i didn't saw the final thing in movement.

JB

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: creature creator on Jun 26, 2010, 06:02:31 PM
well, believe me there are.
Examples?

creature creator

creature creator

well, just look to creatures tha have been made in movies.
thre is also a site called www.theeffectslab.com. were many artist show there work, and many of them arent even doing it as their work.
( you maybe need to search if you really want to see creatures of a quality as predator)

JB

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

There is only one Predator in there, and besides, no one will ever repeat this:

or this

creature creator

well, i wasent talking about a predator sculpt made on the site but just the quality of their work,
almost everyone who works in a special effects studio for big movies is capable in making a good predator, i am only not saying, that everything will look as good( movement).

JB

Major Alan Schaefer

AVP's problem is they thought they were BETTER than the original so thats why they changed it that was just an ego trip. AVP-R I don't really know their problem. This film from what I've seen looks pretty close to the original so hopefully once its on screen and moving it will look just like it. Since we haven't seen it the agruement is quite pointless at this point.

creature creator

Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Jun 26, 2010, 06:26:50 PM
AVP's problem is they thought they were BETTER than the original so thats why they changed it that was just an ego trip. AVP-R I don't really know their problem. This film from what I've seen looks pretty close to the original so hopefully once its on screen and moving it will look just like it. Since we haven't seen it the agruement is quite pointless at this point.

well, i didn't meant KNB but just ADi and their preds.

JB

dallevalle

Quote from: creature creator on Jun 26, 2010, 06:34:20 PM
Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Jun 26, 2010, 06:26:50 PM

well, i didn't meant KNB but just ADi and their preds.

JB
ADI predators are the worst that i have ever seen in my life !!!! im so glad we got KNB now becuse ADI omg horrible horrible !!!! specialy in avp 1 dear god !!!!!

creature creator

ADI predators are the worst that i have ever seen in my life !!!! im so glad we got KNB now becuse ADI omg horrible horrible !!!! specialy in avp 1 dear god !!!!!
[/quote]

AMEN :D

JB

dallevalle

Quote from: creature creator on Jun 26, 2010, 06:44:09 PM

AMEN :D

JB
[/quote]

when scar predator from avp 1 showed his face i felt like a part of me rotten away inside i swear i was like omg soon his gonna hold up a tooth brush and say Colagate Its FANTASTIC !!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Always better than the Almighty Octopus Man from the second chapter.

creature creator

i don't really see why he is called Almighty Octopus man, my only problem with that were the proportions.
another thing i hate about ADi that some of there suites look like they aren't finished(in painting). And that is a thing KNB EFX obviously didn't do.

( don't mean to disrespect the artist that worked for the movies)

JB

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed