The Predators Pictures/Discussion Thread

Started by XenoVC, Apr 19, 2010, 05:06:55 AM

Author
The Predators Pictures/Discussion Thread (Read 69,953 times)

Doomofman

Quote from: Machionic on Jun 13, 2010, 07:47:48 PM
Yes. These arts is all new stuff about Predators that i found on blu-ray. Maybe on US release there will be some new video.

That's a disappointment... Thanks for the art though  ;D

Xan21

Even the art is slightly dull

Machionic

Quote from: Doomofman on Jun 13, 2010, 07:48:16 PM
That's a disappointment...
Well, what can i say.... It's Fox as usual.

Doomofman

Quote from: Machionic on Jun 13, 2010, 07:52:35 PM
Quote from: Doomofman on Jun 13, 2010, 07:48:16 PM
That's a disappointment...
Well, what can i say.... It's Fox as usual.

Amen

dallevalle

Awww lets hope there is more on the american version but i wouldent count on it to be honest.

huntin8-t0n

The concept art of river of blood and hanged bodies (not classic) reminds me of comic: Dark river. It was like sh*t I think, but in the beginning had the fear factor with the predator going nuts.
Hope Predators will deliver this feeling.

bleau

Quote from: Machionic on Jun 13, 2010, 07:43:19 PM
Old trailer, old sneak peak. These arts from "Evolution of the Species: Hunters of Extreme Perfection" Featurette.

I was wondering have you seen the New Predator blu ray movie and if you have what are you thoughts on the PQ picture quality.? I only ask because I am involved in a 50 something page debate about the PQ. I have seen the screen caps and it looks pretty good to me. I hope to here from you. Thanks

Machionic

Quote from: bleau on Jun 13, 2010, 10:41:12 PM
I was wondering have you seen the New Predator blu ray movie and if you have what are you thoughts on the PQ picture quality.? I only ask because I am involved in a 50 something page debate about the PQ. I have seen the screen caps and it looks pretty good to me. I hope to here from you. Thanks
Yeah. Saw it with McTiernan's commentaries. Quality is pretty good and best from what i saw earlier.
Some Predator for you:

bleau

Quote from: Machionic on Jun 14, 2010, 12:14:28 AM
Quote from: bleau on Jun 13, 2010, 10:41:12 PM
Yeah. Saw it with McTiernan's commentaries. Quality is pretty good and best from what i saw earlier.
Some Predator for you:

Oh man it's beautiful. Thank you so much, this rules. I am going to put my pre-order in today.

EEV-2501

Thanks for those caps. ;D

My favorite shot of Anytime.

Requiem28

we got some really great pictures now!

AncientPred

Doomofman

Doomofman

WTF... Jesus is there anything about this movie that doesn't have FAIL written all over it?

Anto of the Sand

I wonder why ?

Doomofman

Quote from: Anto of the Sand on Jun 16, 2010, 02:45:36 PM
I wonder why ?

I'm gonna take a stab at it and say... Something to do with Fox

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed