Recent posts

Recreational Area / Re: The Drawing Thread
Last post by Kradan - Today at 11:13:15 AM
"War" series has been put on hold atm because life. Here's something instead I did with hands, glue, scissors and some colour paper staying around, smelling and being useless. Hope you all like it

General Discussion / Re: In The News
Last post by [cancerblack] - Today at 11:08:59 AM
Quote from: SiL on Today at 09:47:27 AM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Today at 09:30:47 AMSiL is being hyperbolic but my point stands.
Metaphorical, but I know people from Ukraine whose family's houses have been blown up - and some family they haven't heard at all from in a few weeks.

So if I were being literal, "someone blew up a close friend's family home, and I cannot imagine defending the culprit's fans".

I'm not belittling what's going on, but I'm empathizing with Kradans subjective viewpoint as he's stated it here, not all of Ukraine, for the sake of the discussion.

Quote from: Kradan on Today at 09:35:31 AMI just don't want anyone to think that I'm better than I actually am

We're all human. Which I think was your point anyway.
Yeah, I can get behind that too.
Last post by Kradan - Today at 10:11:43 AM
I wasn't defending him. I may not like a person but that doesn't mean there's no truth to his words
Last post by SiL - Today at 09:47:27 AM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Today at 09:30:47 AMSiL is being hyperbolic but my point stands.
Metaphorical, but I know people from Ukraine whose family's houses have been blown up - and some family they haven't heard at all from in a few weeks.

So if I were being literal, "someone blew up a close friend's family home, and I cannot imagine defending the culprit's fans".

Today at 09:50:47 AM

Quote from: Kradan on Today at 09:35:31 AMI just don't want anyone to think that I'm better than I'm actually is
You don't need to defend people with objectively shit opinions to do that, it's ok. You can be flawed AND think other people are crap, if you so choose.
Last post by Kradan - Today at 09:35:31 AM
I just don't want anyone to think that I'm better than I actually am
Last post by [cancerblack] - Today at 09:30:47 AM
SiL is being hyperbolic but my point stands.
Last post by Kradan - Today at 09:30:02 AM
Quote from: SiL on Today at 09:24:20 AMYeah if someone burned down my house I would not be defending their fan club.

That's the thing - my house is still intact, ask me again when it burns down
Predator Films / Re: Dang the Predator is reall...
Last post by SiL - Today at 09:26:01 AM
It also has the benefit of jumping from tree to tree rather than walk over uneven terrain with a dead weight.

But yes, it is crazy fast.
I think giving it a bit more height and making it a bit thicker in the limbs and torso is a fair call in addition to the mandibles. A Pred is a fair bit bigger than a human, so the resulting Alien being bigger too conveys how dangerous it is without using an entirely separate design.
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube RSS Feed