NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,214,705 times)

426Buddy

426Buddy

Lame... Neca really dropped the ball with Feral.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Something must be up behind the scenes. My assumption. NECA seemed pretty confident that they were going to show the figure shorty after the movie released. But here we are 2 months later. Curious.

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Neca shouldn't tease stuff as soon as "this month" if they won't show it.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

What a bummer >:(
Perhaps some license issue with Fox/Disney. Still, first time that NECA has disappointed me.
Thanks a lot Neca, THANKS A LOT.

pmaz11

pmaz11

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Oct 06, 2022, 02:04:45 PMWhat's weirder to me is that Hunting Grounds had a Prey tie-in before Neca. Yeah the helmet is oversized, but it still had one. I really hope it doesn't go the way of Wolf cause I'd certainly like to not rely on customs to get one in scale.

^Agreed.

Mike’s Monsters

I might be going to NYCC tomorrow if I'm not still fighting this mini cold or flu I've got. I'm going to ask them in person if they have any news or updates coming if I make it there.

Pu$$yFace

Pu$$yFace

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Oct 07, 2022, 08:13:47 PMI might be going to NYCC tomorrow if I'm not still fighting this mini cold or flu I've got. I'm going to ask them in person if they have any news or updates coming if I make it there.
Yea, please do.  Super weird they announced it the week the movie comes out and here we are two months later

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Oct 07, 2022, 08:13:47 PMI might be going to NYCC tomorrow if I'm not still fighting this mini cold or flu I've got. I'm going to ask them in person if they have any news or updates coming if I make it there.

Can you ask a non Feral Predator question for me? Or two, or you could pick one

1. How come they didn't make toys from Hunting Grounds?

2. Might they make Dark Blade Clan Scarface Predator to pair with Stone Heart?

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Please! Ask what the hell happened and also ask them about the Ultimate Wolf.

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

Kind of irritated they announced and showed photos of a Rob Zombie Muensters figure but we have no idea if they're doing feral despite having a Predator line.

Mike’s Monsters

I honestly wouldn't expect wolf or any AvPR refreshes any time soon.

Unfortunately, whatever bug I'm fighting is keeping me down. Not sure if I'll be able to make it there tomorrow.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Oct 07, 2022, 10:26:38 PMKind of irritated they announced and showed photos of a Rob Zombie Muensters figure but we have no idea if they're doing feral despite having a Predator line.

We know they are doing Feral. The problem is that any info on it has completely stopped. Back in August it was confirmed and seemed like the toy was going to be fully revealed shorty after the movie came out. But it didn't happen. It's all gone silent.

Mike’s Monsters

Popped by the booth. No one I recognized from NECA were there expect for cashiers who didn't know anything. Did see the box art for the upcoming Concrete Jungle figure that I didn't see shared yet.

https://twitter.com/mikes_monsters/status/1578798888563396608?s=46&t=4AGzsQvXzL1IaJgFyreANw

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

I hate how they shove Aliens into everything Predator, and you can't use the Borgia Xenos excuse for this one, Stone Heart wasn't alive when they were freed and they have a complete different design

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed