Which AvP movie do you like better?

AvP
AvPR
Author
Poll: AvP vs AvPR (Read 684,412 times)

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Inglorious on Feb 05, 2010, 03:08:51 AM
It could have been better; but from what I understand when the Strauss brothers were brought on, they weren't allowed to change the script by Fox.
They changed plenty.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Exactly. The first script planned to kill the Predalien in the first minutes.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

If only they'd kept that. We wouldn't have had to stare at its hideous (in a bad way) and retarded design for the rest of the movie.

Milan

Milan

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Feb 05, 2010, 11:53:02 PM
If only they'd kept that. We wouldn't have had to stare at its hideous (in a bad way) and retarded design for the rest of the movie.

The design doesn't bug me that much...
...it's more how they made it act, it's character...

But it could be worse, look at the Gi Joe movie,
They could have made Wolf and Chet lovers...

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

AvP. The only reason I liked it more than AvP:R is because the big battle between the Aliens and Predators, with Grid kicking some serious Predator ass, was f**king wicked. Plus I liked the new Queen design. Can't say the same about AvP:R, with Wolf killing everything that moved, and the shitfaced Predalien.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Hive Tyrant, the Escape hatch is that way. Take it before the Predator Fans take you! :o

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Feb 06, 2010, 08:03:56 PM
Hive Tyrant, the Escape hatch is that way. Take it before the Predator Fans take you! :o

Hey, it's not my fault they totally underpowered the Aliens in AvP:R and let the Predalien do its job. On the other hand, I am fully aware that the Predators in AvP were rookies and Wolf was an elite.

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: Hive Tyrant on Feb 06, 2010, 09:09:34 PM

Hey, it's not my fault they totally underpowered the Aliens in AvP:R and let the Predalien do its job. On the other hand, I am fully aware that the Predators in AvP were rookies and Wolf was an elite.

@ Hive Tyrant!

*high five*

As a Predator fan I'm here to help you! It's so nice and unique to meet here someone who prefer AvP...  ;D

@OmegaZilla, don't scare!  ;D

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Quote from: keylight-di on Feb 06, 2010, 09:14:54 PM
Quote from: Hive Tyrant on Feb 06, 2010, 09:09:34 PM

@ Hive Tyrant!

*high five*

As a Predator fan I'm here to help you! It's so nice and unique to meet here someone who prefer AvP...  ;D

It is? 47% of AvP Galaxy seems to disagree.  :P

keylight-di

keylight-di

So why OmegaZilla warned you, huh?

Try to read this thread, Young Blood...  ;)
Statistics, the biggest lie in universe...  ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Hive Tyrant on Feb 06, 2010, 07:48:09 PM
AvP. The only reason I liked it more than AvP:R is because the big battle between the Aliens and Predators, with Grid kicking some serious Predator ass, was f**king wicked. Plus I liked the new Queen design. Can't say the same about AvP:R, with Wolf killing everything that moved, and the shitfaced Predalien.

What big battle? There was a big battle?

Vulhala

Vulhala

Doom? Seriously?

It was the bit where the....Oh yeah.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 07, 2010, 12:31:52 AM
What big battle? There was a big battle?
There were 2. :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Really? Hm...oh ya, Celtic and Grid's wrestling match, and what was the other one?

The race at the end? Not much of a battle.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

At least it looked more like a fight than those in AvPR...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed