Scarface?!

Started by Cromartie, Jan 16, 2008, 02:54:27 PM

Author
Scarface?! (Read 2,547 times)

Cromartie

Cromartie

in the level escape shouldnt Scarface have killed the captive preds? i mean in extinction you have to kill the pred for allowing himself to be captured without fighting to the death, in concrete jungle its the same they were captured. shouldnt scar have killed them?

War Wager

War Wager

Those Preds might have fought. They look pretty young too so, it wouldn't really be their fault if they got captured.

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

yeap, i thought of the like prisioners.... and you like a cover operation guy predator. jajaj XDD

Spectre

Spectre

Quote from: Agent Gibbs on Jan 16, 2008, 02:54:27 PM
in the level escape shouldnt Scarface have killed the captive preds? i mean in extinction you have to kill the pred for allowing himself to be captured without fighting to the death, in concrete jungle its the same they were captured. shouldnt scar have killed them?

Let's not forget Scarface also just got captured...

Master Chief

Master Chief

...with the technology that it left behind.

patrickc1193

patrickc1193

Look Scarface may have been captured, but he didn't go without a fight.  The disgraced cowardly rival member in "EXTINCTION" gave up without a fight.  And like the other posts here, the prisioner preds probably were just youngsters wo also gave a god fight before getting caught.

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

Agreed. Plus he redeemed himself at the end of the game and so did the other young bloods. They went out with an honourable death.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed