New AvP2 Predalien Images!

Started by Darkness, Oct 26, 2007, 09:35:48 PM

Author
New AvP2 Predalien Images! (Read 22,330 times)

Akarou

Akarou

Predalien looks totally freakin' awesome. For all of you who question the dreadlocks it's due to the fact that Predators dreadlocks aren't like human hair they're like a biorganism for example skin, hence why the Predalien has the dreadlocks. Plus it's keeping true to the games and original piece of artwork so put up and shut up the directors are doing good.    ;D  

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

Wow she looks amazing!!!!!

JaredK21

JaredK21

Totally awesome and bad-ass.  A true freak of nature.

SHREK

SHREK

Mandibles look rediculous

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

The predalien looks great and I agree with the following:  "jimmylace | 26 Oct 2007 11:4730 predalien looks great- theyve obviously made a decision about the mandibles. if the alien was to adopt them, why wouldnt it improve them for its own use? the alien can clearly use them to hold its prey in place. "

PREDALIEN-K.

PREDALIEN-K.

The PredAlien looks awsome

megachu17

megachu17

its head looks alot smaller, and its tail alot thicker, than it did in the trailers, i thought is had a crown lik design on its head lik the queen usually does...?

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

zen I dont care what those stupid critics say!.They can bad mouth it all they want,because even if i have to walk through a hundred miles of 3 feat of snow im still going to see this movie!!!.ROCK ON!! l,,l_ _l,,l . ___________________________________________   ''Rock On'' oi! thats my phrase!!!!!! lol     ;D  

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

Anyone agree that the wolf looks mashed..he look's like he's been in alot of fight's. Also he's fell down the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down lol. I love it!  Rock On!    8)  

Dual Blades

Dual Blades

Strause Brothers .....  .... without a shadow of a doubt proven your superioty when it comes to the visual, bloody heck! these are absolutely beautiful     ;D     ;D     ;D  .You said BEFORE you made the movie that you wanted to bring the horror aspect from BOTH Alien and Predator movies and You have ... BY THE BUCKET LOADS!!!   THE COLOUR SCHEMES ARE VERY REMINISTENT OF THOSE FROM THE FIRST ALIEN MOVIE, BRILLIANT.   You both should be recognize, and the critics WILL see the accomplishments you done making it a more, you have made a monumental shift ... FOR THE BETTER!       ;D     ;D  

Dual Blades

Dual Blades

I still can't get over how well that hybrid looks, when I look at it It takes me back to the movie ... Alien     ;D    I MEAN LOOK AT THE IMAGES ( especially 1 and 3 ) HOW CAN YOU NOT BUT BE IMPRESSED??

Dual Blades

Dual Blades

The Bio-machanical look is back,!!!!!!!!!

JK

JK

The pic in the hospital look very scary.

hozz07

hozz07

looks cool love it   ;D  

Ty

Ty

The pred-alien is so cool.   :D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed