Script in the works for PROM Seq

Started by draken161, Feb 27, 2013, 06:59:15 AM

Author
Script in the works for PROM Seq (Read 66,401 times)

Blacklabel

or Alien Resurrection?  :laugh:

Deuterium

Deuterium

Quote from: Alien³ on Feb 27, 2013, 06:50:20 PM
Quote from: Elicas on Feb 27, 2013, 06:41:56 PM
Yeah, still the only film where I've ever walked out of the cinema before the end credits rolled. What a load of shite.

Did you see the AVP films at the cinema?

Alien³...I realize this will not be a surprise, coming from me.

However, if my personality was prone to instability and property violence, I would have charged into the projection booth, and taken a baseball bat to the projector.  I would have put to shame the infamous copier scene from "Office Space".  Luckily, I am not that sort of person, and at no time was any equipment harmed during the particular screening of Prometheus I attended.

Nevetheless, when I did get home, I kicked my cat through a window.

Just kidding, I have never owned a cat.

Alien³

Alien³

Over a movie? ::)

Relax, you'll live longer.

Deuterium

Deuterium

Quote from: Alien³ on Feb 27, 2013, 07:07:09 PM
Over a movie? ::)

Relax, you'll live longer.

It's all good.  The intensive psychological therapy that I have received after seeing "Prometheus" has helped a great deal.  For example, I no longer feel like nailing my head to a table every time I read or watch an interview with Damon Lindelof.  Instead, I just kick my cat.

.... wait, scratch that.   ;) :P

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I hope it gets made unlike the sequel to Predators.

Bio Mech Hunter

Quote from: Elicas on Feb 27, 2013, 11:31:14 AM
Quote from: szkoki on Feb 27, 2013, 11:29:19 AM
poor Noomi still hoping for a decent sequel

I'm still waiting for a decent Alien prequel.

Goddamn it Ridley.

This.

Blacklabel

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Feb 27, 2013, 07:17:17 PM
I hope it gets made unlike the sequel to Predators.

Rodriguez got himself lost in the sequels to Machete and Sin City... he's following the gigs that give him more $$$... i doubt we'll see a sequel to Predators any time soon... unless he just gives the reins to another producer.

Elicas

Elicas

Quote from: Alien³ on Feb 27, 2013, 06:50:20 PM
Quote from: Elicas on Feb 27, 2013, 06:41:56 PM
Yeah, still the only film where I've ever walked out of the cinema before the end credits rolled. What a load of shite.

Did you see the AVP films at the cinema?

I don't particularly like Predators, so no.

Keyes

Keyes

http://www.movies.com/movie-news/noomi-rapace-says-conflicting-things-about-39prometheus-239/11396

QuoteTodd Gilchrist @mtgilchrist

Noomi Rapace told me today the script for PROMETHEUS 2 is "incredible." My fingers are crossed.

Blacklabel

Eh. She's just hyping up the press... without much hability. :laugh:

But if she's had meetings with Ridley then it's definitely just early days of pre-production.

Bio Mech Hunter

Quote from: Daz85 on Feb 27, 2013, 08:17:48 PM
http://www.movies.com/movie-news/noomi-rapace-says-conflicting-things-about-39prometheus-239/11396

QuoteTodd Gilchrist @mtgilchrist

Noomi Rapace told me today the script for PROMETHEUS 2 is "incredible." My fingers are crossed.
Didn't she say the same thing about Prometheus' script?

Space Sweeper

So there is a script...?

Alien³

Alien³

I'm excited that rumours and news is now being thrown about. Hopefully some solid stuff will be announced over the next few months.

Nightmare Asylum

Awesome. At this stage I'm assuming the script isn't complete and is in more of an outline form, but great news nonetheless!

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

I just want to see more ALIENS up in this madafaka.

Carlos Huante Deacon, specifically.

also.. his Ultramorph.

and Giger better be back to design the entire Engineer planet, damnit. (And his Sphinx Alien better show up!) X)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed