Concept to Game - Alien Hive Trailer

Started by ikarop, Jan 10, 2013, 01:16:45 AM

Author
Concept to Game - Alien Hive Trailer (Read 32,422 times)

PVTDukeMorrison

I was just signing on to post this

SM

SM

(Gee using the Resurrection egg design isn't going to piss anyone off at all...  ;D)

acrediblesource

that some crazy goop in the background. Drooping from the ceiling like that. Wish we saw more however, i think we all saw this stuff already from one of the trailers.

Corporate Merc

Looks awesome, like the cocconed person leaning forward with a dead facehugger on the ground. I wonder what happens next lol.

acrediblesource

Does everyone else see atmospheric fog like EVERYWHERE? Is this PhysX ? will it wrap around me as I run through it? Shit thats cool!

Jango1201

Hive looks very authentic and alive. I can tell I'm gonna have goosebumps when I play through these areas.

WinterActual

I hope there is a MP map set in the Hive!

Jango1201

Quote from: WinterActual on Jan 10, 2013, 11:00:32 AM

Would be cool if there were nooks in the hive to hide and blend in to wait for a marine to pass.

szkoki

NICE :)

but who cares how does it look? we have seen it already...that previous trailer is something to worry about, still bugs me

Dovahkiin

Environment looks extremely decent. Excited for this.

9th_Stew

nothing new in the trailer apart from the concept image which we saw the day before...

Ash 937

Looks good.  The Hive looks like a relatively enclosed space. With little room for mobility, it will replicate the sense of claustrophobia from Aliens well.  This would work in single player...but I'm not sure that what we are seeing would work well as a multi-player map.

Quote from: WinterActual on Jan 10, 2013, 11:00:32 AM

WinterActual

Such maps worked well in AvP 1 and 2  :laugh:

Ash 937

Quote from: WinterActual on Jan 10, 2013, 05:07:03 PM
Such maps worked well in AvP 1 and 2  :laugh:

No they didn't.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed