Who should write the script for Neill Blomkamp's Alien film?

Started by TimmyTurnersDad, Mar 07, 2015, 08:07:42 PM

Author
Who should write the script for Neill Blomkamp's Alien film? (Read 5,482 times)

TimmyTurnersDad

It might be a irrelevant question, considering how it's very likely that Neill and his wife will write the script themselves, but still: Who would you personally choose to get as the film's screenwriter and have them adapt Neill's treatment for the film into a fully-fledged script?

whiterabbit

I nominate myself as the new script writer for AV!  :laugh:

You guys can trust me. Aliens everywhere but no where!

NickisSmart

OmegaZilla

Blomkamp definitely needs someone to assist over with the script.

Samus007

James Cameron  ;D  ;)

In all seriousness I'm not sure, maybe the writing team that worked on Isolation would be good? But NB definitely needs someone to help with the script/screenplay.

SuperM

Robert Orci :P j/k

Wobblyboddle77

Shane Salerno & Damon Lindeloff

SuperM

It should be written by a thousand monkeys with a thousand years and a thousand crayons. Basically, the same writing team that wrote Battlefield Earth.

Adam802

Strauss bros, and randy pitchfork :)

Predatorium

He already wrote the script himself right?

TimmyTurnersDad

Quote from: Predatorium on Mar 08, 2015, 01:05:48 AM
He already wrote the script himself right?

We don't know yet. It would seem that he has the treatment down and he's confirmed that he had a ton of various artworks for the film commissioned last year, but no word yet on the actual script itself.

Based on the reception that both Elysium and now Chappie have been getting though, I'm hoping that he decides to hire another screenwriter to translate his story into a quality script.

Ultramorph

Tommy Wiseau. "You're tearing me apart, chestburster!"

SpeedyMaxx

Judging by his last two films, anyone but Neill Blomkamp & Associates. Unfortunately, that will not be an option.

Son Of Kane

David Giler and Walter Hill alongside him and his wife could work I think.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed