660 (50.2%)
Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 464,222 times)

chazo136

chazo136

the aliens are always close to my heart, ever since "alien" though "A:R" almost killed that place, the predators also have a close place in my heart just not as big as the aliens.

galaxys ultimate hunter

galaxys ultimate hunter

The Predator! come on he's the toughest extraterrestrial there is. They've hunted everything in the galaxy,have highly advanced technology,they are biologicly more advanced then man,spacejockeys,and xenomorghs.have perfected space travel and will stop at nothing to get it's prey's skull as a troughy.

No man,commando,colonial marine can defeat me.No predator hunter,super predator,bad blood predator can stop me.No alien warrior,Queen alien,predalien can kill me...I AM THE GALAXYS ULTIMATE HUNTER!

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

I guess that's why all the Predators from the films are still alive.

chazo136

chazo136

really? they look pretty dead to me :P

galaxys ultimate hunter

galaxys ultimate hunter

Predator from the first movie was only defeated by Dutch because he was a youngblood,not very experienced,also Dutch dropped a tree trunk on his head. The predator in the second movie was defeated because 1.he's a youngblood 2.He was wounded 3. Harrigan was armed with a predator weapon(throwing disk)which gave him a fighting chance. Chopper a.k.a. Gill  from AVP was klilled by Grid because he didn't see it coming. Celtic lost because he didn't know at first they where sent in with non acid resistant equipment. Scar was stabbed by a warrior alien then a queen. The only reason the three adult Preds. in AVPR where defeated because they where caught off guard by Chet, and Wolf faught till the end. In Predators Tusk was killed because of that bomb at close range in a closed room, Baltimore a.k.a. Birdface was defeated because Honzo went for his unarmerd parts, and finaly Mr. Black was killed by Royce because he had used a ceramonial predator weapon and had help from Issabelle.

chazo136

chazo136

predators with casters are not young bloods.

galaxys ultimate hunter

galaxys ultimate hunter

You mean plasma cannons? I've always saw the jungle and urban predator as youngsters let loose to hunt man by adult preds.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

So you're saying that the Predators were killed because they were defeated? Sounds about right to me.

galaxys ultimate hunter

galaxys ultimate hunter

Yes.

BANE

BANE

I guess my thoughts that predators were killed when they conclusively won were wrong... ::)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: galaxys ultimate hunter on Aug 09, 2010, 04:49:17 PM
You mean plasma cannons? I've always saw the jungle and urban predator as youngsters let loose to hunt man by adult preds.

There's no basis for that theory, other than Paul Anderson offering his opinion which has no basis itself.

BANE

BANE

Paul Anderson is the retard spawn of retards who, despite having watched Aliens so many times (apparently) didn't pick up a god damned piece of information.

PredalienXenomorph

PredalienXenomorph

Quote from: galaxys ultimate hunter on Aug 09, 2010, 04:41:37 PM
Baltimore a.k.a. Birdface was defeated because Honzo went for his unarmerd parts

Far from invincible I would say.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Quote from: galaxys ultimate hunter on Aug 09, 2010, 04:49:17 PM
Pussyface I can see. Not Jungle. He was clearly experienced.

Feral_PRED

Feral_PRED

I really love the predators and also the aliens.

-alienhunter14

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed