660 (50.2%)
Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 464,308 times)

Predboy

Predboy

QuoteThat's besides the point because we were just having fun. There's nothing wrong with a sense of humor. Lighten up!

And Alien fans are always so grumpy. :)

Hydromaphica

Hydromaphica

We show basic traits of Aliens, Aggresivness :)

The Demon

The Demon

Without ethics.  :D

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Alien.

Rebellion

Rebellion

Predator

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

Alien.

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: Hydromaphica on Jul 20, 2009, 05:30:54 AM

And now that I think about it, we like screwing around with alien fans, a trait that predators have, since they enjoy screwing around with their prey at times. :D

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

Quote from: Predboy on Jul 20, 2009, 05:39:00 PM

And now that I think about it, we like screwing around with alien fans, a trait that predators have, since they enjoy screwing around with their prey at times. :D

Only you and about one or two others show that. The others are ravenous; quickly, we must go before they find us.

Chopper predator

Chopper predator

Quote from: Gangster Predator on Mar 27, 2007, 01:51:12 AM
I just made a fan fic about how avp 2 should go down. If it would be species war it would be the queen facing off with the predalien.

Thats the way I made my story!

Coming soon Avp2: Clash of the titans

You do know that the predalien is on the queen's side just like any other alien, right?

wolfboy22

wolfboy22

Predators rule, Aliens drool ;D

The Demon

The Demon

What about a Predator prequel taking place during WW2. It could be like Saving Private Ryan untill and Predator starts picking off the squad. That would be very neat.

predatorfandrc90

predatorfandrc90

Quote from: Predboy on Jul 20, 2009, 05:39:00 PM

He's pretty much right.It's fun messing with alien fans.You guys get so defensive over they predator being portrayed as superior.The only reason it is portrayed that way is because theirs more predator fans then alien fans.Predators or more easy to relate to and have a sense of honor.Plus they have the coolest gadgets this side of star trek(jk) but the predator weapons pown.

Predboy

Predboy

A person that can relate to a predator must be one twisted individual.

QuoteYou do know that the predalien is on the queen's side just like any other alien, right?

The guy has been banned for a long time dude. I don't think he's gonna see that. :D

The Demon

The Demon

a hunter?

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Quote from: The Demon on Jul 21, 2009, 12:27:10 AM
a hunter?

Maybe a redneck hunter who likes to hunt people, rip off the skulls and skin them, and then discard the body for all to see.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed