Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 464,191 times)

Garo Predator

Garo Predator

PREDATOR ALL THE WAY SON!!!!!

b-raz

b-raz

I like Predators for another reason, and I know this has been mentioned, I've seen it, but its weird, its one of the major things that intrigued me so much about them. They're so primal in the way they still have a hunter-gatherer society like we did when we first existed, yet they have such high-tech equipment like the cloaking and plasma caster, and they're supposedly smarter than us!!  :o Thats just, awesome imo.

zombiecow69

zombiecow69

Alright, I reacon that aliens are very cool because of the whole life cycle thing, nothing freaked me out more when i was a kid then those bloody face huggers, I reacon the predators are awesome because I just love the whole hunting humans for sport thing, and like collecting trophy's, thats just an awesome idea, and that is bloody original, a predator with a plassy gun could rape an alien, see them coming with alien vision, which sucks for the alien because stealth is it's strong point then blow it in half without lifting a finger, takes one l33t ass alien to dodge those shots and get close enough to get the predator, but a predator without a plassy gun makes it about even, actually the alien has the upper hand in melee combat, but the predator still has his disk-blade, remember that aliens can see right threw a predators cloak due to the feremone vision, so on a whole, I'm gonna say in a fight the predator would win in normal circumstances, but that doesn't mean that aliens don't own as well...

Secret Hero

Secret Hero

Yautjas/Predators.
Because:
-Cool new High-Tech gadgets.
-Muscular.
-Has some good cultures.
-A fair fighter.

Spectre

Spectre

Predators:

Masters of hand-to-hand weaponary
Awesome Designs
Able to kick Arnie's ass

I prefer the Alien movie's though but I just beileve the Predator is a all-around great creation...

ravager032

ravager032

Predators, They have so much weaponry, speed, strenghth, and agility.

chopperbuilder

chopperbuilder

Predator, there is so much more to the predator then the alien.

Krogo

Krogo

Predators all the way.  They have all the cool technology, while the aliens are just hive-creatures.

Secret Hero

Secret Hero

^Any more reasons aside from the technologies?

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Secret Hero on Mar 13, 2008, 12:03:49 PM
^Any more reasons aside from the technologies?

what other reasons are there?

Flaming Firefox

Flaming Firefox

I think the Alien toughness is often overlooked. I thought when I first saw footage of Celtic slamming Scar into the pillars that the Alien was going to be crushed but he came out just fine. But a lot of people consider AvP Alien biased. Preds are awesome but I think if they didn't have their tech and weapons Aliens would totally own them.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Flaming Firefox on Mar 16, 2008, 12:33:13 AM
I think the Alien toughness is often overlooked. I thought when I first saw footage of Celtic slamming Scar into the pillars that the Alien was going to be crushed but he came out just fine. But a lot of people consider AvP Alien biased. Preds are awesome but I think if they didn't have their tech and weapons Aliens would totally own them.

Dude, it was Alien-biased. How else do you explain Grid offing Gill and Celtic both in 5 minutes? AND the total Predator bastardization?

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

Those two Predators died because they were dumb as bricks. Giving away your position and attacking an aggressive ET head-on are the biggest blunders in The Big Book of Kicking Alien @ss (as written by Ellen Ripley).

You can blame Anderson for the looks, though. He was the one who wanted Predators looking like humans.

Flaming Firefox

Flaming Firefox

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Mar 16, 2008, 07:59:13 AM
Those two Predators died because they were dumb as bricks. Giving away your position and attacking an aggressive ET head-on are the biggest blunders in The Big Book of Kicking Alien @ss (as written by Ellen Ripley).

You can blame Anderson for the looks, though. He was the one who wanted Predators looking like humans.

Thank you!  ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Mar 16, 2008, 07:59:13 AM

Ya, and I'm saying they were dumb as bricks thanks to Anderson's portrayal.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed