Would a Alien Analog Horror work?

Started by Thatguy2068, Sep 19, 2023, 01:59:12 AM

Author
Would a Alien Analog Horror work? (Read 4,085 times)

Thatguy2068

I think it would be a work best if it has the same vibe as Alien (1979) and Alien Isolation, the xenomoprh is stalking throughout the space station picking the crew off one by one.

Immortan Jonesy

Yup 8)

Mr.Turok

Due to the series' retro futurism artistic direction, it's perfectly in line with analog horror. 

Immortan Jonesy

Thatguy2068

Yeah, as Turok said it is perfect for an analog horror it's just we need the right guy to do it.

ralfy

ralfy

Change the storyline.

SM

SM

What's an "analog horror"?

Xenomrph

Quote from: SM on Oct 15, 2023, 11:54:19 PMWhat's an "analog horror"?
Think the "VHS" film series.

Still Collating...

Quote from: SM on Oct 15, 2023, 11:54:19 PMWhat's an "analog horror"?

Ooooh that's a rabbit hole you can get lost in finding content and info online. A lot of amateur stuff, but a few gems that are great. I've been diving deeper and deeper into this and love it.

Alien is perfect for this genre if someone has to go the lesser budget rout.

SM

SM

So like a movie version of Alien Blackout? I think that's already on YouTube.

Wweyland

Wweyland

It would work if the cassette doesn't get stuck

Thatguy2068

Yeah this thing is getting mess up all the time

Still Collating...

Quote from: SM on Oct 17, 2023, 06:21:26 AMSo like a movie version of Alien Blackout? I think that's already on YouTube.

The genre is a lot more versatile than that. It doesn't have to be from a security camera's point of view like the Paranormal series.

Acid_Reign161

Thatguy2068

I would definitely like this idea if the horror was more subtle rather than in your face

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed