The Dream Thread

Started by Necrokult, Sep 05, 2010, 08:34:28 AM

Author
The Dream Thread (Read 85,947 times)

Eva

Eva

Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 14, 2012, 07:18:57 AM
Quote from: RagingDragon on Sep 14, 2012, 07:14:49 AM
Hell yes it is, your doppleganger would have to be the apotheosis of the extremely pleasant person you are.  I imagine a chain-smoking foul mouthed biker woman that dies black streaks in her hair when not robbing bitches. :laugh:

EVA, go do this now!!!
Spoiler
[close]

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Eva on Sep 14, 2012, 07:40:35 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 14, 2012, 07:18:57 AM
Quote from: RagingDragon on Sep 14, 2012, 07:14:49 AM
Hell yes it is, your doppleganger would have to be the apotheosis of the extremely pleasant person you are.  I imagine a chain-smoking foul mouthed biker woman that dies black streaks in her hair when not robbing bitches. :laugh:

EVA, go do this now!!!
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Lie

Lie

I was in some sort of Mall with the sword from Sucker Punch I saw slashing through Harry Potter, Dexter, Red Dwarf and Twlight was right next to True Blood. So I Jimmy'd the sword in-between them and twisted it so it's horizontal did a flip kick kicking it with my left foot then catching it with my right hand all in the same twist. My son then comes and says "What are doing?" "I'm cutting up all the good shit." I said. Then I saw this

With the blades on sale, but they looked like cheap knock off's. Next thing I know I've got into a fight with the Store manger and his telling me to leave so I take one of the swords and my son and make a run for, we get half way up the road and looked at my son he had 3 bags of perfume. I turned to him and said "Your a serious?" he replied "Their for mum ones from you".

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

I actually had an alien nightmare last night after watching Aliens. It was vague.

I was in a parking lot in front of a strip mall. It was the dead of night and no one was there. Even though it was abandoned, there were cars lining the parking spaces. I walked up the road to the last parking space and looked into the window of a store from across the road. Inside there were shadows just moving... They looked like aliens. They just crawled around and knocked stuff over. I got scared and ducked behind a car. I started moving in between car after car, trying to get far away from the store. Then I heard glass break, and weird scratching noises. I waited behind the car for a long time, really scared. Nothing happend for the longest time, so I looked over the car. The window from the store I looked in was broken. The aliens were gone, except for one. It looked back at me and I ducked under the car again to avoid its gaze. I continued crouching from car to car so I wasn't seen. Then I heard a very loud shriek go off behind me and I looked over to see the head of an alien peer around the side of the car and hiss. Then it left, for some reason it didn't see me. I got up and ran down the street, I have no idea why, dreams are weird. I kept running, but it was more like a jog. Suddenly I wasn't in the parking lot anymore. I was across the road from it on a sidewalk. A forest was off to my side. I heard glass breaking to my left and shrieks. So I do something I would never do IRL, I run into the dark forest. As I crunch through the leaves at a slow walking pace, a loud siren goes off from the road. (Like the one in The Mist) Those scare the shit out of me, so I freeze. Then I hear a slow crunching behind me, it gets faster and faster, until I turn around. And when I do, I wake up.

It was strange how I just jogged or walked at times, while I was terrified. I remember thinking "run!" But my body wouldn't respond. I didn't actually see much of the alien, just in the store and the head. I assume one killed me at the end of my dream, but I'll never know. It was very eerie.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

I keep having dreams about bridges. Is this supposed to mean anything?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Sep 23, 2012, 02:11:11 PM

That depends. Jeff or Beau?

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 23, 2012, 02:44:55 PM

That depends. Jeff or Beau?

I think it was Nash...

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

If they also have giant Lizards chasing taxi cabs on them... perhaps.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

No giant lizards but sharks and crabs!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I want a movie out of that. Giant Sharks against Giant Crabs on the Brooklyn Bridge.

FUND THAT SHIT.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Should I contact SyFy?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Do it!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

*Calling SyFy*

"Hi, Nightmare Asylum here. I have another shark movie you can add to your terribly made SyFy Shark movies list, since that seems to be all you're making now.

Oh, and by the way, if you were smart, you'd ditch all the shark movies and get yourself a decent budget to resurrect Tremors with the original creative team intact.

Thank you very much,
Nightmare Asylum!"

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Sep 23, 2012, 03:01:52 PM
I want a movie out of that. Giant Sharks against Giant Crabs on the Brooklyn Bridge.

FUND THAT SHIT.
This?

or this?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed