The Dream Thread

Started by Necrokult, Sep 05, 2010, 08:34:28 AM

Author
The Dream Thread (Read 85,933 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

For the first time in so many years I had a 'good' dream. =) Up until today all I could remember was nightmares. I found a horse, I've never rode one before, but I decided to wing it. At first nothing was going right, but then I got better, and I got better, until I was riding like an ace. The end.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

I can't tell if what I had was a dream or a nightmare.

So I wake up midday and feel like my stomach hurts, my mom takes me to the doctor and an X-ray is preformed and pretty much the same that happens to Ripley in Alien 3 happens to me. I've got some weird ass crap inside me. The worst part is it that the thing doesn't explode out of my chest. No my f**ked up subconscious makes me take a dump to get it out. So later on me and my family are hanging out at a restaurant in front of a mall that looks like a cross between Red Lobster and T.G.I Fridays. All of sudden a mummy with machine guns that shoot blue laser breaks through the door of the restuarant, I get my family out and I go back to take on the mummy things and I start blasting them with their own guns, then right before I wake up I pussy out and nearly die.

That is the worst dream I've had in a long time, so f**king disturbing I don't even want to sleep tonight. :-[

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

I was in a large mall and I ran into Charlie Sheen and Emilio Estevez. Charlie had overcome his mental problems and was very polite. The three of us sat down and discussed the movies they had been in.

LadyZero

LadyZero

The following dream happened the night after I'd been trawling the Interwebz for reference pictures of the P2 weapons for hours:

In my house there is a room that I use as an art studio, and I was in there and I'd actually started constructing the armour for my Ladypred cosplay. And sitting cross-legged on the floor in front of me was the lovely Pussyface, giving me disapproving looks as I was making the armour, and at the same time being useful and holding my sticky tape for me. Then, for some reason, my friend shows up and grabs the end of the tape and wraps Pussyface up in it. Then both disappear, leaving me standing in the middle of Bourne Woods (look it up, it's a famous place) with an encylopedia of mushrooms and a roll of Sellotape.

Weird. My subconscious needs a holiday.

Shasvre

Shasvre

I had a dream last night that Sweeper and myself met in person and discussed the growth of our beards. Strikes me as a pretty weird thing to dream about, bet there's a hidden meaning in there somewhere. :laugh:

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Laufey on Oct 31, 2011, 06:39:05 PM
I had a dream last night that Sweeper and myself met in person and discussed the growth of our beards. Strikes me as a pretty weird thing to dream about, bet there's a hidden meaning in there somewhere. :laugh:

Spoiler
I had a dream last night that Sweeper and myself met in person and discussed the growth of our beards.
I had a dream last night that Sweeper and myself met in person and discussed the growth of our beards.
Strikes me as a pretty weird thing to dream about, bet there's a hidden meaning in there somewhere. :laugh:
Strikes me as a pretty weird thing to dream about, bet there's a hidden meaning in there somewhere. :laugh:
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Argh, have mercy on my poor mind. :laugh:

Terx2

Terx2

I had a dream that I was Optimus Prime and I was fighting Micheal Bay :laugh:.

r888

r888

I dream I married mary elizabeth winstead and have a big freaking house

BOOYAH

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Holy f**k, dude, WE GET IT.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Quote from: r888 on Nov 02, 2011, 06:49:38 AM
I dream I married mary elizabeth winstead and have a big freaking house

BOOYAH

Still not as bad as Shadow Pred and Zooey Doucheface I reckon

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

What.

ShadowPred uses Zooey Deschanel as an aesthetic, this guy uses Mary Elizabeth Winstead as a closet-based worship shrine.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Huh. Looks the same to me.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Not any more than yours are creepy Cybermen worship sigs. It's all in the content of what the person is actually posting. That said, having the person's name in large type is pretty f**kin' weird.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Nov 02, 2011, 09:38:32 AM
Not any more than yours are creepy Cybermen worship sigs. It's all in the content of what the person is actually posting. That said, having the person's name in large type is pretty f**kin' weird.

But it's not -
Ah now I see.

Yeah that's weird.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed