Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 963,309 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

UMD is faulty. I know this is the case coz Resistance and Chains of Olympus are running perfectly. CoO had a few hiccups when I ran it for a test run earlier, but I can play just fine.

GoS for some reason, initially, would start up then keep showing me the prompt to quit the game at random and now, it's as if the PSP doesn't read the disc at all :S

Xenodog

Xenodog

Quote from: King Rathalos on Nov 20, 2010, 01:41:02 PM
Quote from: Xenodog on Nov 20, 2010, 12:13:04 PM
Same!
I LOVE hammers! In the original, hammers really were my main weapon, I just loved the power!
Tbh , the only real other weapon from the original group that can stand up to them is Sword and Shield, due to it's mix of lightning quick attacks, blocking and often element imbued into it. (Poison Battle Axe ftw!)
I love hammers as well but every game I've played I've always started with great sword and even after beating the game and getting better weapons I continue using great swords there's just something about a gigantic blade coming down and slicing through something easily that just satisfies me. SnS I just recently got into cause of MH 3 and I love the speed and convinience, especially against faster monsters.

Yeah, it's a real bitch when something like a Velocipret interrupts your hammer swing.  :P

Though I love the katana style swords in later games, the long swords, I think?

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Thinking of putting Indiana Jones and The Infernal Machine back on my computer and beat it at long last. This was a fun game.

Killzone 3 MP Beta ;D

Quote from: TheMonolith on Nov 20, 2010, 06:27:25 PM
Thinking of putting Indiana Jones and The Infernal Machine back on my computer and beat it at long last. This was a fun game.

f**k yeah, when i played it, i just did the cheat that turned you into guybrush threepwood and ran around firing chickens at people!

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Lie

Lie

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2;

Online score for today;

47 wins 5 loses.

;D

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Star Wars Battlefront 2.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Xenodog on Nov 20, 2010, 06:22:48 PM
Quote from: King Rathalos on Nov 20, 2010, 01:41:02 PM
Quote from: Xenodog on Nov 20, 2010, 12:13:04 PM
Same!
I LOVE hammers! In the original, hammers really were my main weapon, I just loved the power!
Tbh , the only real other weapon from the original group that can stand up to them is Sword and Shield, due to it's mix of lightning quick attacks, blocking and often element imbued into it. (Poison Battle Axe ftw!)
I love hammers as well but every game I've played I've always started with great sword and even after beating the game and getting better weapons I continue using great swords there's just something about a gigantic blade coming down and slicing through something easily that just satisfies me. SnS I just recently got into cause of MH 3 and I love the speed and convinience, especially against faster monsters.

Yeah, it's a real bitch when something like a Velocipret interrupts your hammer swing.  :P

Though I love the katana style swords in later games, the long swords, I think?
Lately I've been using the long swords a whole lot. It also seems that the new psp game is really putting emphasis on katana's.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Aliens vs. Predator (2010)

Halo: Reach

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Halo reach right now anyone of you guys are welcome to join up with me.

Gamertag: Ivan Vasilev

EDIT: let me know who you are as well.  ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Gonna start Splinter Cell: Conviction

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Almost done with Monster Hunter after that I'm probably going to start Resident Evil 2.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Hopefully will be able to finally win Reach on solo since a holiday is coming up.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Splatterhouse {2010}

So much blood...so...much..blood.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed