Author
Currently Playing (Read 963,885 times)

future_Tarzan³

future_Tarzan³

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Feb 18, 2016, 04:48:21 PM
Quote from: future_Tarzan³ on Feb 17, 2016, 05:15:34 PM
Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain/ Metal Gear Online
Pillars Of Eternity
Legend Of Goku - Gameboy advanced (iphone emulation)

if anyone plays on steam hmu
So how are u finding phantom pain(ive completed it)

i've got 100%  in phantom pain :P In terms of gameplay it's absolutely amazing!
Sometimes i wish it had a little more of the "old" metal gear solid story telling. I really enjoyed the game and waited a long time for it.
I had a great time with Ground Zeros last year

Space Invader

Space Invader

Crysis, wanted to try it since 2007. Looking good so far. Hope you can extend the cloak later on, it just runs out too fast.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: future_Tarzan³ on Feb 18, 2016, 08:48:20 PM
Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Feb 18, 2016, 04:48:21 PM
Quote from: future_Tarzan³ on Feb 17, 2016, 05:15:34 PM
Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain/ Metal Gear Online
Pillars Of Eternity
Legend Of Goku - Gameboy advanced (iphone emulation)

if anyone plays on steam hmu
So how are u finding phantom pain(ive completed it)

i've got 100%  in phantom pain :P In terms of gameplay it's absolutely amazing!
Sometimes i wish it had a little more of the "old" metal gear solid story telling. I really enjoyed the game and waited a long time for it.
I had a great time with Ground Zeros last year
http://i.imgur.com/Pa5M2Xk.gif
To bad it was incomplete. 

future_Tarzan³

future_Tarzan³

Even though it was incomplete it was better than 99% of games, the missing content would have been more of the same anyway. Did seem a bit rushed at the end :P
But without a doubt that first 10 hours was such a great experience.

Have you played earlier games in the franchise? 

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Diablo 3. A friend of mine got me into seasonal play and I'm running around with a Witch Doctor in the Jade Harvester set armour. f**king beast, that 8-)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Metroid Zero Mission on an emulator. No way in hell I'm paying $250 for a Wii U just because Nintendo is too shitty to put in the effort to make GBA and SNES games work on 3DS.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Ark Survival Evolution.

Randomizer

Randomizer

My list is filled with games I want to replay these days. Can't bring myself to finish the final missions of the Predator and Alien campaigns (and as a result complete AVP2 on Hardcore difficulty).

*sigh*

Replaying S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl and the Marathon trilogy.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: future_Tarzan³ on Feb 19, 2016, 08:07:35 PM

Even though it was incomplete it was better than 99% of games, the missing content would have been more of the same anyway. Did seem a bit rushed at the end :P

Of course ive played it since the start(From mgs1 ps1 to now havent played the gameboy so it doesnt count)

future_Tarzan³

future_Tarzan³

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Feb 26, 2016, 09:34:15 PM
Quote from: future_Tarzan³ on Feb 19, 2016, 08:07:35 PM

Of course ive played it since the start(From mgs1 ps1 to now havent played the gameboy so it doesnt count)

the gameboy color game is actually really cool, "Ghost Babel" .

Darkness

Darkness

Company of Heroes at the moment. After playing through Starcraft 2 and its addons, it got me interested in real time strategy games so I wanted something related to WW2. I went through World In Conflict which was pretty good. Then I found this game. It's everything I hoped it would be.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: Darkness on Feb 28, 2016, 09:20:46 PM
Company of Heroes at the moment. After playing through Starcraft 2 and its addons, it got me interested in real time strategy games so I wanted something related to WW2. I went through World In Conflict which was pretty good. Then I found this game. It's everything I hoped it would be.
Fantastic game, just a heads up though the second one is a historically inaccurate mess. Still pretty fun though, and the western front add on is amazing.

future_Tarzan³

future_Tarzan³

Anyone play Pillars of Eternity?

the project lead was Chris Avalon. (Planescape: Torment, Fallout 1&2, Star Wars:KOTR1)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Finally got round to picking up that Mad Max game and I'm liking it a lot. Always hard to judge massive open-world games on the first couple of hours but I'm really enjoying the gameplay and world.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Diablo 3 and Torchlight 2 with my wife. Stardew Valley, R6 Siege, Killing Floor 2, AC: Rogue, Dark Souls 2, Heroes 3, SC: Cockviction and Diablo 2 on my own.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed