Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Episode 2 is the best.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jun 23, 2014, 08:31:57 PM
Half Life 2

It's ight.

Be prepared for driving. Hours and hours of driving.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

And RAVENHOLM.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Red Dead Redemption

Rode into Blackwater on a rainy afternoon.

Cal427eb

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

It was.  I still don't like it though.

I personally thought every area with the zombines was worse than Ravenholm but Ravenholm had the creep factor.

It was like the level with Bill in the Last of Us. 

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I don't know. I'm just not feeling this game. 96 on Metacritic? How? :-\

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

It was solid when it came out.  But Episode 2 is the Apex of the HL2 storyline imo. 

But you didn't like FEAR so you are a weirdo anyhow. 

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

It's not bad, it's just average. Linear gameplay, meh story and characters. Hopefully it gets better in episode one and two.

Vertigo

Vertigo

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jun 23, 2014, 08:33:02 PM
Episode 2 is the best.

*applause and hooting*

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jun 23, 2014, 09:07:34 PM
meh story and characters.

The Gordon and Alyx love is just baffling to me, and Valve is clearly just making shit up as they go along.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition

Been playing the utter hell out of this since I finished my nightmare run of DR3.

The amount of rage mail I get is amazing. Some dude playing as Ken kept on trying to do an ariel kick then sweep me, over and over again. I was playing as Cammy, and four times in a row I grappled him out of the air and pummelled him into the ground. Then he kept trying to throw Hadouken's at me,  which I dodged, and won the match. It was a one round match, and I could hear this idiot on the other side, yelling how I was cheap for reading his moves and countering them. So I sent him a message with a little =).

Since then he has sent me, and I am not exaggerating at all, 23 voice messages.

I love this game.

First Blood

First Blood

I got Blow Job Blazkowicz's latest adventure.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Vakarian on Jun 23, 2014, 09:44:49 PM
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition

Been playing the utter hell out of this since I finished my nightmare run of DR3.

The amount of rage mail I get is amazing. Some dude playing as Ken kept on trying to do an ariel kick then sweep me, over and over again. I was playing as Cammy, and four times in a row I grappled him out of the air and pummelled him into the ground. Then he kept trying to throw Hadouken's at me,  which I dodged, and won the match. It was a one round match, and I could hear this idiot on the other side, yelling how I was cheap for reading his moves and countering them. So I sent him a message with a little =).

Since then he has sent me, and I am not exaggerating at all, 23 voice messages.

I love this game.

Some people...  :laugh:

I'm still at it with Red Dead Redemption single player. Not that far from becoming Legend of the West, in which your dead eye meter is increased and you also get the Legend of the West outfit. Story wise I'm done in Mexico and should be in Black Water, but I'm doing side stuff, got all the herbs for the master survivalist challenges, just need to backtrack for 2 of each herb to be a complete master survivalist, then hunt down Khan the Jaguar along the way in Mexico which is a hunting challenge, and along the way in Mexico win a game of liars dice in the place on the right side of the map for an outfit unlock, then with my newly obtained beaver pelts do the last stranger quest in Mexico (glider one in which you need to get 5 beaver pelts, 20 feathers and 10 red sage). Have 2 or 3 more shootist challenges and one more treasure challenge as well.

Getting a lot of Minecraft inspiration from this game.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed